Ok fa

ok fa
im 24 and for the last 4-5 years these are literally the only shoes i wore
i have no idea what shoes to wear
i dont wanna seem like autist wearing chelseas or a hypebeas wearing the latest sneaker
wtf do i wear?

wyatts with chains or dior gold boots.
Boipucc magnet/10

bruh im barely even ukraine tier poor

Doc marten derbys or fucking vans
What your working with right now is actually already decent
Maybe get a pair of surplus combat boots for bad weather and you got a good rotation.

the combat boots sound good but i dont think the berdys would go well with my ultra agressive face

Docs and Vans?
OP said he was 24, why the fuck would you sabotage it like that?

Just buy the upgraded version of converse or if you're in euroland grab a pair of dva myacha.

put white (maybe even barred) shoelaces in, itll save your life

Just keep wearing these they're nice.

gets some nice vans or some adidas campus shoes, stop fucking worrying so much

i like these, these are nice
get some sambas or something, those are also nice

As obtuse as this sounds, try on a lot of different shoes, so at least you know what a comfortable shoe feels like. After punishing yourself with cons, pretty much any basketball or running shoe will feel like heaven on feet.

Then look at a lot of shoes. A LOT* of shoes. Look on the GOAT app, ebay, archive sites, anywhere. Just get a sense of what kind of shoes your eyes like. Double back to the ones you have the strongest reaction to, either positively or negatively, and try to figure out why. Do this as much as you can, so you have a sense of what's out there and what appeals to you visually.

Then find the most comfortable pair that looks they best to you. Ideally you could have multiple shoes for different outfits/occasions, or build the outfit around the shoe instead of forcing it into your existing wardrobe

>dont want to look like an autist wearing chelseas
>wears all black converses for longer then people are in highschool
I

i used to wear mainly converse (even had the same black monos, both hi-top and low) but dropped them entirely years ago. really not a fan of sneakers anymore and legit think grown men should stick to shoes or boots.
you'll either look like an autist or a fag wearing converse past the age of 20 imo

not every chelsea is ysl-looking. blundstones are pretty workwear-ish and you wont look autistic. keep away from skinny jeans. dont try too hard and you'll be fine

you can always wear those dad sneakers like NB and some nike models if you feel like going the easy way. quality boots and shoes can be a bitch to find and are usually expensive in comparison

also dont listen to Veeky Forums, it's just a bunch of gay 17yo with no personality

invest in a nice pair of lace-up boots. you dont gotta go too crazy and jump straight for like ann d or anything, but consider saving for a while and just getting a nice pair of red wing heritage boots or something. they get poked fun at a lot here but if you're an adult they're a good starter boot. i'd honestly just avoid sneakers altogether

Flyers would definitely be an upgrade. I used to wear mono chucks as well but I got these Dylan's recently.

I don't remember OP saying anything about clown college

>you'll either look like an autist or a fag wearing converse past the age of 20 imo
>also dont listen to Veeky Forums, it's just a bunch of gay 17yo with no personality

kek'd

so i kind have this skinhead aesthetic going but investing in a pair of combat boots right now seems dumb as summer is coming fast and my feet will boil.
PFs seem like a good ideea
any other reca for skinhead aesthetic?

Shut your pie hole.

I am 36 and wear all black converse. Not daily, but once every few weeks.

I am attractive, reasonably tall and athletic though. I see plenty of model tier women wearing converse well into their 30's.

Lots of young people here overcompensate that when they hit 20 they think they have to dress 40 which actually makes them look worse and autistic. It also depends on your looks, I'm youthful like Jared Leto.

If Summer is approaching and not year round you can't live in that much of a hot climate? Normal boots wont make you that hot, they are not even designed to unlikely insulated mountain boots or whatever. Normal boots such as Docs will keep your feet as warm as a regular pair of shoes in warm weather.

Not hype, perfect for spring/summer.

Nike SB Bruin Premium. Really any low top sneaker in this style is good i.e. Adidas samba or gazelle.

Skinheads are known for wearing sambas so I rec those too