Health Goth

hello from Veeky Forums
We all just discovered that fitness goth girls are a thing and have been discussing it in
I'm a reformed skellyman who put on 11lbs and am on my way to have a good 20lbs of muscle on be by july.
I have no aesthetic, but I want to dress ok and attract qts like pic related
Where do I even start? Are there male fitness clothes that are dark and effay?

>p-pls respond

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/legwina
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Where do I even start? Are there male fitness clothes that are dark and effay?
google 'health goth' and search for pics
nike and adidas do fine, just buy shit that's black
uniqlo works for basics, their 'active' shit like airism, dry and blocktech should serve you well, opt for the more athletic designs obviously
y-3 and t by alexander wang for bit of an 'upgrade', costs more but is obviously better quality and features "more" of a design or at least more interesting ones and this is mostly 'lifestyle' wear, not something you probably wanna wear to gym
for high end shit, rick owens, alexander wang, some boris bidjan saberi (11 by bbs especially)

in general you can buy shit that fits the aesthetic from most places and brands since athileisure is to this day the most relevant and encompassing trend that guides fashion, keep it simple, mostly black, avoid prints, knit jersey fabrics before canvas textiles, sneakers are big thing, try to look 'sleek' and dress for the weather

oh and Silent by Damir Doma and his namesake mainline might work too, you can find the former for pretty fucking cheap from grailed/ebay but there is lot of shit in there and things that don't really work with this aesthetic so you need to shift through lot of crap

and Rick Owens might feel intimidating and weird but his label is partially about selling his own lifestyle and it's kinda person cult brand on the man himself, he is goth as fuck, wears weird poopy diaper pants and is swole as fuck

How must I dress to get a health goth gf

>Silent by Damir Doma
thank you! this looks like it's close to what I'm looking for
I tried googling "health goth", "fitness goth", etc but not coming up with great stuff for men.

>Rick Owens
I'll keep an open mind. I only know him because of the Veeky Forums memes. The lifestyle is kinda what I'd want to project to my future goth qt gf.
I'm in love with her already.
I wonder who she'll be.
I wonder who I'll be when I meet her.
FUCK boys, my new reason for lifting.

you're pathetic

*your

>health goth
you're 5 years late

>We all just discovered that fitness goth girls are a thing and have been discussing it in
> #
Lol. And i thought fa was bad

>not coming up with great stuff for men
The idea is just to get inspo, the general feeling to the style, some details here and there you might fancy and what makes it inherently it's own thing and different from just generally looking athletic, you don't need gender specific pics for that necessarily.
Of course, just searching for 'athileisure mens style' or something along those lines will give you the gist of the umbrella under which this operates and you can just apply the 'gothic' part to that yourself if you feel you can do it.
And considering you seem kinda new to this, buy just black clothing at first. Cause that way it's way harder to fuck up, colors aren't a problem but just save yourself the effort (at least first), if you actually get in to this and don't just drop this in a year, and there is no shame to that, you'll probably learn a lot just 'naturally'

thanks user. I read your post 3 times
I don't even care about being fashionable to other people, I just want--for once in my life--to enjoy the clothes I'm wearing now that I have a new body to drape them on.

>I don't even care about being fashionable to other people, I just want--for once in my life--to enjoy the clothes
Congrats you have better attitude to fashion and clothing than 90% of Veeky Forums even though this might have started off as getting pussy.
This guy used to post (and I guess till does occasionally) here and is pretty fucking swole and aesthetic and wears a lot of rick, same with this dude
instagram.com/legwina

the pic

That's not goth. Lmao

thanks. legwina makes baffling choices from the waist down (in my noob opinion), but I'm seeing some stuff I can draw inspo from at least

some other shit you might wanna check out is
alexander wang x adidas collabs (not just the sneakers), nike gyakusou, adidas x wings+horns, adidas consortium (again clothing, not just the sneakers), adidas day one and nike acg
none of these are necessarily inherently gothic in their execution but the focus on 'fashionable' athletic, active and performance wear is pretty good

Try to go for some sort of "neofolk" chique, health goth girls love that.
Just google it.

>rick swole
How I know I'm on a skinny twink board

he's not rich piana, still pretty good for a 50 year old fashion designer

>biceps bigger than calves
In no world should your legs have a smaller circumferece than your arms.

Pic unrelated? I'm sure fitness goth girls are real but there's nothing goth about that picture.

The haircut

No.

Health goths are NOT into designer fashion. They simply follow trends (athleisure + the goth vibe that underlies most current pleb fashion memes) and wear normie sportswear brands.

Those who actually care usually get into techwear, but at this point they are not healthgoths anymore. They are your average gothninja.

Rick is not swole at all.