Which tobacco is the most effay?

Which tobacco is the most effay?

Other urls found in this thread:

seattlepipeclub.org/content.aspx?page_id=22&club_id=969877&module_id=17020
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bonus points if you roll your own but it's pretty tedious, pic related are best cigarettes

neither but this one is quite effay

These if you're in a city.
filters are my favorite tho

I don't think you can get these where I live.

wrong
I'm sorry nobody took the time to read your question OP. Answer is obviously Nat Sherman

Cigarillos

Yep

uh American spirits right?

red man chew now fuck off

I wip out my pack of camel crushes and all the thotties want to give me neck
If you actually smoke something this gay kill yourself

>smoking gay cigarettes
Get a few of pic related and ascend, fuckboys

>pipe
>by FUCKING PORSCHE
fucking cringe, steel on a pipe is absolutely retarded

Puchitos

Cobs are super Veeky Forums

newports
that and making your own with your own tobacco you grew in your backyard with the paper being raw tobacco leaves

Only problem with cobs is they don't last that long.

And they cost less than 10USD. They're pretty much intended to be relatively disposable. Mine last roughly 4 months before I get a new one.

Any opinions on Luckies?

Rolling ur own w/ a pouch is most effay

Dunno about brands/flavours not much of a tobacco smoker myself. (I usually bum a couple puffs off my friends if I feel like it)

juul

>t. soyboy

apparently fedora-core but my favourites. gauloises blondes a close second.

Winnie crush blues
(Brian pic for +10)

Well go on. Why?

I'm gonna piggyback here, but I have to seek some answers:

What is the best pipe tobacco for beginners, and what is the best pipe tobacco for drinking stagg?

It was some pretty damn good shit. A friend of mine brought it to an employee party and we got absolutely shitfaced just sitting around playing cards.
I don't smoke, but I know there are tobaccos out there people get to specifically smoke while they drink. I just want to be patrician as fuck.
Also, who makes decent pipes? Or should I just go with a cob pipe until I come across something that tickles my fancy?

Also, should I go with stones or just stick with ice?

i got two packs of these, effay?

Doesnt matter as long as it has a brown filter and white paper

filterless is also acceptable

From my knowledge, if you want to really enjoy whisky or whiskey (yes, they are different things, I know), you want to add a little water. This can be achieved through ice cubes or just adding a splash of water in. Cooling it down mellows the flavors more.

The reason you want to add the water is that alcohol numbs the tongue, so eventually you start losing those subtle flavors, so reducing the alcohol content will help you enjoy those flavors for longer without bastardizing them too much.

Not pretending to be an expert though, so feel free to listen to someone else.

no that was a pretty solid reason for ice rather than stones

Anyone have experience ordering luckies online? they don't seem to be sold in stores in my area.

My first was dunhill nightcap, just look around, read reviews. pipesandcigars.com is my go-to for ordering online. There's a bunch of vids on youtube for "how to smoke a tobacco pipe" as well.

well, it is never recommended drinking alcohol whiling smoking, but I know its excellent.

About tobacco, there are quite a few, I can't name brands because not american, but there are some that you won't even notice the nicotine (maybe thats what you look for) but still have excellent "flavor" of tobacco and don't stink like cigarettes. Some others, are stronger (dunhill comes to mind) and will may even get you a bit dizzy if you have never smoked.

As for pipes, there are some well known woods used in quality pipes. The more common one is briar. I'd say buy a cheap corncob, learn how to properly fill the bowl with tobacco, how to properly light it, etc. Use it until you create what is called "cake" inside the boal, which is a coat of burnt tobacco that sticks to the walls of the bowl which help maintaining optimal temperature. When you reach this stage, you will probably be familiar with how to use your pipe, and here you can buy a nice, good looking wood pipe. Here you can go wild, buy handmade, with some different woods, etc.

Sounds like a bit of work, but it is an extremely relaxing ritual, to put the tobacco it, lightning it, puffing a bowl for a good 40 min drinking a good beverage.

>don't sell nat shermans in my city.
They also don't fit in my shirt pocket very well.
that's sick bro
Do they sell those in the states or do I have to special order them?

>giving yourself cancer
>effay
No

Tobacco is reddit

This is reddit

Vaping is both, tobacco is def reddit

>unironically sucking on this mouth fedora

Seconding this with my own limited tasting experience, but I went to a whiskey tasting event put on by Johnny Walker, and an important part of it was tasting it neat as well as with an eyedropper of water they gave us. They gave a different reason for it (forget the specifics), but point is that even a few drops of water makes a difference, and is just as recommended as neat

If you don't dip Copenhagen you're a libtard

>smoking instead of taking snus
Enjoy your smelly clothes

bump

THERE ONCE WAS A BOY WHO DID NOT KNOW ANYTHING OF THE WORLD.

A CANDIEDEMON SAW THE BOY, AND RECOGNIZED INGENUOUSNESS.

THE CANDIEDEMON WENT TO THE BOY, AND TOLD HIM: “HELLO, BOY. IF YOU WANT OTHERS TO LIKE YOU, AND THE WORLD TO BE YOURS, SUCK ON THIS.”

THE CANDIEDEMON GAVE THE BOY A LIT CIGARETTE, AND TOLD HIM: “YOU WILL BE FASHIONABLE, AND C00L, FOR THE REST OF YOUR DAYS, AS LONG AS YOU SMOKE AT LEAST ONE OF THESE PER DAY.”

FOR SUBSEQUENT DECADES, THE BOY SMOKED AT LEAST ONE CIGARETTE PER DAY, AND WHEN HE WAS AN OLD ADULT, HE FELL ILL: ROT HAD SPREAD THROUGH HIS VISCERA, HIS SKIN HAD SHRIVELED DUE TO EXSICCATION; AFTER MANY DAYS OF SUFFERING, THE FORMER BOY DIED; HIS FINAL WORDS WERE: “FINALLY, AFTER ALL THESE YEARS, I AM BECOME FASHIONABLE, AND C00L…”

TO THIS POST IS ATTACHED AN IMAGE SHOWCASING THE PERFECT ATTIRE FOR SMOKING ON ANY OCCASION —ONLY FOR TRUE SMOKERS; IF YOU SMOKE WITHOUT WEARING THIS, YOU ARE A HYPOCRITE.

WHICH IS MORE PATHETIC: VOLUNTEERING/BEING EMPLOYED TO SHILL IN PRO OF DEGENERATE BEHAVIOURS, OR "SPAMMING" THREADS REGARDING DEGENERATE BEHAVIOURS IN AN ATTEMPT TO VALIDATE YOUR VICE?

white ox CUNT

>using some scuffed snus when you could use real Swedish snus
Some people are really stupid

the green kind

yeah no filter, cunt

fedora-core

I love these. I carry them in a altoid can.

>swedish
Enjoy being a homosexual, faggot. Meanwhile, I'm out here with my tanks and my bombs and my guns and my truck you faggot ass yankees will get what's coming to you one of these days and I'll blast you if you're not dipping Copenhagen libtard nigger

I am not Swedish though.

I never said you were swedish but you don't dip Copenhagen so you're a libtard faggot regardless

pueblo for cigs
american spirit for joints
period.

why is that never recommended?

Are you a 30 yo black man

It absolutely destroys your throat for one.

"The combination of alcohol and smoke is not just a linear risk, but exponential. This is a huge mistake most smokers make. The alcohol destroys the flora and protective lining of mucus in the mouth. Then the hot smoke will directly come in contact with the unprotected mouth lining."

It is recommended to drink while smoking, water, tea, but nothing too hot
seattlepipeclub.org/content.aspx?page_id=22&club_id=969877&module_id=17020

very nice
>don't sell nat shermans in my city.
Yes, that's the point. what could possibly more effay than privately importing your cigarettes?

I hope this is bait because if it's not then you must be aware your entire head smells like shit after oral tobacco use right?

With smoking you smell like smoke, but snus (and other leading brands) smell like you put your head in a sewer drain.

like onion. Some people exhale that shit from their pores, fucking disgusting

I know that this is your own copy pasta but if you paid any attention to the topic of this thread it isn't validating anything with argument
it's a discussion of which tobacco products have the nicest package or which have the highest quality.
I don't claim that it's good for you because it clearly isn't. Go be mommy somewhere else you meme.

I could always just grow my own if I really cared about having the nicest quality smoke.
But I honestly prefer camels

Dip is the most effay. Why? Girls will always be disgusted and ask why you dip.

>I just picked it up when I played baseball in college

Enjoy getting fucked that night

went to a school with a girl that smoked a pack of nat shermans every 1-3 days. everything that she spat out from her cig coughs was dark black like tar
just so you know

Swedish snus > Cigars > Cigs > Dip > American "snus"

the blacks are the most aesthetic package, and the best flavor

bonus points: theyre strong af. niggers and fags wont bum off you after 1 puff.