Is smoking weed effay?

Is smoking weed effay?

Other urls found in this thread:

drugfreeworld.org/drugfacts/marijuana/short-and-long-term-effects.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>willfully altering your own psyche, whereupon you are not in full control
Not even once

not particularly. people who smoke can of course still be effay, it just doesn't really add anything. and you have to make a conscious effort not to fall for tacky/lazy stoner shit

So why do people drink?

No it's degenerate

>in full control

>he believes in free will

dude *rips bong* weed lmao

It can be if you're living a certain kind of life style. But if you have to ask...

at this point it's like asking if drinking is effay because pretty much everyone does it to a certain degree

>flower vape
>well-rolled slim spliff or joint
>not being a fucking stoner
>having an independent and effay style and attitude
sure

>he thinks he has control when he's sober
>not being fascinated by altered states

fourth pbp

>you are not in full control
Never smoked weed I see

>he wants to be in control

this

The only effay drugs are psychedelic and dissociative research chemicals

They’re degenerates trying to free themselves from their problems or trying to spice up their lives. They’re depressed and coping unhealthily, they’re looking to modify their personality without working to it. In a word: heretics

I don’t necessarily believe in free will, I believe in changing the world with your own two hands and your own mind with all the strengths and weaknesses you have

You’re a fucking high schooler
Lmaooo

Duuuuuuudeeee

Nothing but empty conjecture unless you back it up
>altered states
Are inorganic and heretical. They’re just fine to study however

It is possible to smoke weed and still be fashionable. However the act of habitually smoking weed is at best embarrassing and at worst extremely unfashionable. Stoner culture is about as unfashionable as it gets.

>not wanting to be in control
>wanting to be self destructive
>wanting bodily harm
>not using your body and mind to the limits
>not harnessing your potential, and instead artificially boosting yourself or inducing yourself with mindless lucid fetishsim
Not. Once.
Anti intellectual
Inartistic moron
Banal

no
more depressing hard drugs that dont make you smell are more effay

Why are you even on this website?

Yeah *fat DAB* smonke *rips bong* weed effay

like the answer to 99% of threads with the question "is X effay?", the answer is: it depends.

Not everything in the world is black and white, and not everything has simple answers. I get that you just want to talk about smoking weed with your fellow Veeky Forumsgs but come on, this doesn't belong on a fashion board.

This
Join a discord idiot

just do it but dont let it be your personality, goofball

lmfao

>not using your body and mind to the limits

if your body/mind was being pushed to the limit would you really be arguing with strangers on Veeky Forums? (seriously)

this. It's fine to smoke it just don't turn into a stoner, thats not effay.

/thread

Even Taylor Swift used Veeky Forums.
Maybe you should go fuck yourself? Also
>arguing with strangers
>NOT exchanging ideas
You too are an anti intellectual. But do tell me some more about all the insightful conversations you and your bros have will you smoke pot, oh wise stoned one

wow taylor swift

Smoking it is, being a stoner isn't. Do it casually and unnassumingly and it's much more attractive than smoking tobacco

Is taking a walk down your street past 10 and casually lighting up a joint to smoke Veeky Forums

I just do it so the smell doesn't stick around my home and the wind blows the rest of the smell away

the only remotely fa way to smoke weed is in a well rolled spliff

DUDE
WEED
LMAO

>weed
>not in full control
You must be 18 to post here

Underrated

Non argument

drugfreeworld.org/drugfacts/marijuana/short-and-long-term-effects.html

On the contrary it is YOU who need not post here. There’s something better than drugs I think you should try- trust me you’ll still get really high.

Only if you are prone to drug induced psychosis and get super paranoid from it

Blunts are effay

yea

This guy knows what's up

i wouldn't say it is but i do it and enjoy it. if you like it sure go ahead but asking if its Veeky Forums a bit weak imo

only if u sprinkle it with xanax

>shitposting on an anime board
harnessing your full potential i see.

>posting from biased sources

t. has never smoked weed
Smoke it for yourself
You know it’s true

Weed smoking nigger. Kys

It lists none of the positive effects such as feeling good and doesn't mention anything about the rarity of most of those negative effects. So yes it is biased

I’m aware that the source is biased, but it was put into an easily digestible form you brain dead heathens can understand. Why don’t you read my first post and then think about the source