What's the male equivalent of qt artsy girls like this?

What's the male equivalent of qt artsy girls like this?

Oh my god not this shit again
Please don’t post Veeky Forums btfo copypasta AGAIN Jesus Christ give me a break I’m still recovering

is that eliot rodger? if so I've never seen this pic of him and i feel I've seen every pic of him before this

Me.

It looks like his face pasted on someone else's body

he looks cute here

/s o f t b o y s/

Tattoo covered soyboys.

daily reminder that this type of chick doesn't want an artsy guy, she either wants a skinny 6'4 mid rise jeans wearing tattoo band guy, or a 45 year old man.

what's this haircut called?

the rodge

Fuck yeah we do! We already have a pussy, we don't need another one.

awful

Always superlike girls that look like this and never match with any of them

>superlike
>never match

Looks like a relaxed butt cut to me.

That's what they're there for.

The male equivalent is a soy boy, but as the other guy said, these kind of chicks don't go for soy boys. I'm 30 and work in an office, have a pretty boring life, don't dress very interestingly, and I pick up young sluts like this all the time at the club. You just have to be forceful and confident, two things dumb guys their age don't have, and they will be all over your cock.

I honestly dont understand the appeal to these girls. They just poser 14 year olds who want to be cool. The reviews on them from here are also not good so why even bother?!?

Sex and weed dude.

I'm matching with a lot of art hoe girls on tinder so I guess whatever I look like

POST urself

>at the club.
people like this don't go clubbing

this basically.
when i went to a mac demarco show, everyone looked the same. no joke.

whatever brockhampton fans look like

whoa i went to school with this guy

I get the feeling these girls are the kind that say they're not into muscles and prefer skinnier guys but actually prefer muscular dudes

Graupner?

c-cmon man i really like those kinds of sweaters

curtains

me lul
source: over 300 confirmed, seperate art hoe orgasms

Was he in the Dead Kennedy's?

Just ask for the T H O T S L A Y E R

Seriously?

They usually either message me in regards to my bio, dogs, tats so I guess those 3 things are one of the main appeals of attracting them

My ex (arthoe) had a drawn picture of him in her journal and would like it when I would style my hair like him so I guess this is also a valid answer

coupe Longueuil

define confident, be elaborate.

Forceful is straightforward but "confident" is too vague. I can be "trusting of myself to brush my teeth" but that doesn't make me sexy.

A faggot

You look like the type of guy art-hoes sleep with to experience what tumblr calls “fuccboi disappointment”

That's wild

I could make a profile like this but I would feel like too much of a bellend that it wouldn't even be worth it

It's not worth it I just do it because I have low self esteem and sometimes matching with nice looking girls makes me feel good

>generic skinnyfat 20something newyorker
>"""into art""" but cant name any artists outside moma
>boring tattoo that one in 4 other people that match the first two criteria
honestly senpai you look so boring, I could go to a house/indie/electronic show and find at least fivehundred of you

That's what art hoe girls apparently like, I never claimed to be anything cool or interesting.

You give me hope

if it's any consolation that bio and those tattoos make me want to remove myself from the world if you get matches with that.

>only start learning about how massively disproportionate my success on Tinder was until I’m already in a loving relationship
I matched with nearly every single girl I liked. And I was explicitly looking for a relationship so I fucked exactly zero of them because I’m not a slut
Feels good to know I turned down what everyone here can’t even approach

>my bio literally read “4’ 11”, 400 lb, can bench 40 lb” and I got leagues more attention than everyone here
You’re all trying so fucking hard, wow

they're mostly boring cunts to talk to though, you'd get more passion out of a fleshlight.

Yeah, I could barely hold a conversation with any of them. I had some good chats with some though. I’m still friends with one after we decided dating would be impossible since we were so similar. We literally couldn’t find a single political or philosophical point we disagreed on other than medically assisted suicide
Fucking or talking with these girls won’t make you happy, everyone. There will be a thrilling moment of “I finally did it” followed by the crushing realization that you are fucking the emotional equivalent of a hormonal corn husk doll

But you’re ugly tho, op said qt

>don't

Coach jackets. Light denim. Tucked teeshirts with jeans. Slim fit pants while being thin enough that they're still loose on you. Septum ring. Nostril ring. Black ink/silhouette tattoos, especially on forearms. Converse. Canvas skate shoes. Crew neck sweaters. Buzzcut. Undercut. Circular lense glasses. Keys hooked into belt loop with obscure lanyards attached. Driving japanese economy sportscars from the 80's, bonus points if restored/in good condition. Being an actual artist. Interest in music, films, animation, painting, reading. Laid back but happy and reserved personality. Poverty to middle class. Into an alternative sport usually (skateboarding, bmx, drifting, etc). Casual drug use (mdma, weed, opiates) without ever becoming an addict. Usually into photography. Good social track record despite not going out of his way to meet people (friends in different states, knows interesting and skilled people, etc). Travels or wants to travel to foreign countries. Usually has a decent amount of girls after him despite not being traditionally manly. Good facial aesthetics, average to below average muscular build, low bodyfat percentage. Usually a fan of weird niche hobbies/toys (kendama for example). White, mixed race or hispanic usually. Uncommon for asians and blacks. Well spoken, usually without an identifiable accent if american. Uses words like "rad, dude, homie" unironically. May not be strictly liberal but does not harbor hatred for other races, or simply doesn't care enough to. Possibly even politically unaligned. May have stupid facial hair but usually doesn't.

Summed up the profile of the male art-hoe for you.

I literally know this girl, she's Aussie

Ew

Whoa Indie fags listen to indie music and shop at goodwill. What an insightful meme

Christ there it is please stop posting this

bait

>decided dating would be impossible since we were so similar.
this is such a strange sentence.

There’s a good kind of similar to be when you’re in a relationship, and there’s a bad kind. Neither of us wanted a partner that we’d never disagree with, and we both became way too comfortable around each other too quickly, so we would have missed out on that prime slowly-getting-to-know-each-other phase that’s so important to building a good foundation

My current girlfriend of over two years is also very similar to me in some ways, but we still disagree quite often and it took us a while to fully get to know each other. We took it slow and it paid off in spades

Yeah I see your point, but isn't the whole point of a "soulmate" or "perfect" girl is to find someone that you can love, warts and all, because they are warts you can understand.

This chick looks like someone who isn't shaving her armpits/pussy and smells like mold and piss

>who isn't shaving her armpits/pussy
>like it's a bad thing
Pleb or 12 year old

her legs doesn't look that hairy tho

I don't mind hair on the pussy as long as it's trimmed, but she looks like she lets all the hair grow uncontrolled. And armpit hair not a bad thing? And you call ME a pleb? Jesus, neck yourself

u must b 18 or older to use this website

wew lad, looks like someone's really into dirty hippies. eat your daily portion of soy, bugman.

>armpit hair
>good

why drop the name nobu

Kek. You know he was.

>meme cats eye makeup
>sculpted eyebrows
>bangs
>doesn't shave her armpits/pussy and smells

So you've never met females.

WHERE WERE YOU WHEN HE WAS ALIVE??

All women are liars

>hapa

gay. fuck him.

you niggers are retarded if you think that one specific look will attract art hoes.
does your specific style mean you only go for women of a few different types?
have only slept with two art hoe type-esque women, yet i dress like a complete fuckboy half the time and a poor cunt the other half
if theres anything i could say that might attract art hoes is the right personality
you've gotta be abit of a faggot (into less conventional shit), yet also sure of yourself, but then again as i said, its all gonna depend on the ho

yes please, i need that boy.

fair play user. hate the game, not the player.

this is literally the worst kind of woman. I swipe left on 10 of em every day.

I'm pretty much using Aaron Maine as my male art ho inspo. I just want a strong woman gf to support this cs soyboy.

They just point a projector with some nature documentaries playing at a wall and make out with their friends. Way cheaper than clubbing.

those button skirts are welcome tho

I know a art school kid who takes hella portraits of his friends vaping in the dorms with the same red/blue light you have. classic

do you also swipe right on everyone

nah, 2 years ago some user posted rare pics of him
can post all of them if interested

t. indie faggot.
don't be upset, you're a well contemplated meme

Yes please Elliot dump nao.

As long as they are not fat, Black or Asian or any combination of that than yes