Can an MTF become an art hoe?

can an MTF become an art hoe?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HYJFgyqs0sM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah but unfortunately you'll never be thicc so you should stick to comfy loose art hoe style

>you'll never be thicc

Please don't remind me

You can still be a qt androgynous comfy art hoe. Just wear loose high waisted pants or skirts and billowy tops

you do realise the effect of hrt + exercise is pretty powerful right? OP won't ever be thick or curvy as hell but they could wear tight fitting clothes and pass easily (if they tuck)

>you do realise the effect of hrt + exercise is pretty powerful right?
Hahahaha is this what you tell yourself, freak? Good luck resembling anything other than a man in a wig without dubiously placed lighting and camera angles

mtf here, thick with a small waist

don't let them meme you, jealous hons

Not THAT powerful sorry
Most of the good results come from the surgery table

>implying I wouldn't get surgery

And who's gonna pay?

I already know like 3

Me, ya dingus!

>when I get the money which is never

do they pass or look like shit

Traps are the arthoes to the rest of Veeky Forums already.

>traps
>art hoes

yeah dude rainbow coloured thigh highs are super fashionable

I was just talking about how they're ubiquitous on other boards the way arthoes are here. Not comparing aesthetics.

this is my dream but i left it too late in life :(
best i can hope for is to be a fem gay

How late do you think is too late? I'm 21 and going on HRT as soon as I can. From what I gather, 21 is a good age. Not too old to be totally (further) ravaged by T and age and hair loss, but not too young to not known if I made the right choice (also more financially stable-ish, more independent, etc)

What's your plan when you basically start the man-aging plunge?

no you lanky ass hentai watching autogynephile

Think i'll be okay

t. someone who either truly does not care if they're incorrect or they're scared of learning the truth for whatever reason
you do not age like a man on HRT
this can be observed with the dudes on lgbt that are /femgen/ but do not transition, and use things to prevent breast growth and such.
you will age much, much better than any man if you're on hormones.

>t. brainlet tranny

Cumming inside Sakurako!

Don’t fucking do it bro. You can still have a future. Please bro think about how this will end your life

wendy carlos is so cool!

Just make some padding, ya dumb hon.

MtF are fucking gross, of course not.

FtM on the other hand...

They probably just didn't understand. I don't think too many people know that much about hormones

>end your life

On the contrary, it's finally just beginning

but I want a good butt when i'm naked too

no

don't do it if you don't have a job friends and a significant other. you'll just end up a fatass in a turtle neck posting on Veeky Forums all day. the most important part of transition is socializing.

They look like shit and one of them has got the shit beaten out of it before

of course you can !!

good luck with your transition user

>the most important part of transition is socializing.
It's more about becoming a well adjusted individual in all aspects of your life so that you can actually transition and survive. If you're a depressed shitter you're probably not going to take care of your appearance that well which contributes to your hardships and things go down in a spiral.

youtu.be/HYJFgyqs0sM
Watch this 2:22:50 - 2:24:40
It’s relevant to you

save yourself it's not too late faggot

Pics?

Just don't cut your dick off. I would fuck a dickgirl but the post op shit I wouldn't go near.