Bf dresses like shit

>be me an actual fashion designer
>meet bf 5 months ago
>start dating a month ago, everything is great
>great personality, smart, same interests

except for one thing that kills me on the inside

he can’t dress for shit

he literally wears loafers, loose bootcut jeans, and a trench coat when we go out

some of his stuff is okay, but more so his dressy type clothes when he has to teach a class or something

i want to retool his wardrobe so bad, as i feel like minimalistic basics would work great on him

hell, even a pair of docs or something would be a decent start

i hate the way he dresses, but i don’t want to hurt his feelings. what do i do? should i just buy him clothes/shoes for his birthday/the holiday to disguise it as me trying to revamp his wardrobe?

i don’t want to be an asshole but the way he dresses is a huge turnoff for me

Full Rick

>he literally wears loafers, loose bootcut jeans, and a trench coat when we go out
>i don’t want to hurt his feelings
he doesnt care about fashion just buy him whatever he wont care so long as it doesnt reduce his level of comfort

Chad's dont care what they wear. His side bitch will replace you soon

My mans has been the same way. To improve his style I tell him "You look great when you wear x"/"I love when you wear x"- positive reinforcement has worked for me. I also share with him photos and memes with fashionable garments, and suggest "you should get something like x" or "you would look so good in x."

he’s a complete beta tho. i’m the first woman to actually come near his dick

what sucks is the fact that he thinks he dresses good and likes shopping

Sounds like a fag. If you gently bully him you can get him to wear anything.

FULL

You ever consider talking to him about it
If he wears bootcut jeans, loafers, and trench coats, chances are he wouldn't be offended by just having the conversation, esp if you're a designer

Is there a core for people who just dress bad? If it's just coherently and predictably bad, does it deserve a core?

Just get him new jeans, what's wrong with loafers and trenchcoat

Autismcore

break up with him

trench coat is columbinecore and loafers are dadcore

maybe youre just too basic to get his post-normcore style and hes been following haute couture his entire life and is a fashion elite

He thinks he dresses well, not good. But just be real with him. He will move past whatever negative emotions he might feel after you bring it up. Buy some clothes and problem solved.

lol date me..?

Don't do this
this is good↑
Just be honest. Just say "I want to pick your outfit today". Use your girl powers and be pushy and cute. But be warned. I used to dress shitty, I had my girl pick out my outfits and then I started getting a lot of attention from other girls.

Everyone is different obviously even so there’s different archetypes to male personalities. I’m not white and I know nothing of your boyfriend. However, what I personally would think would work is if you simply take him shopping and have him try on simple normie stuff. Then buy him clothes you’d want to see him in. He won’t buy his own clothes and if he does, he’d buy more garbage. If he refuses to wear certain items, negotiate sex with him. Like training a dog, if a dog follows a command, you give it a treat. You get it.

get a bf who isn't an idiot.
seriously, what a tool.

see? tool confirmed.

DICK

youre gay right? or are you a woman? i cant imagine if hes a straight guy that he will care at all when you change his wardrobe, if hes gay idk if theres a difference, as im not gay

Just. Ask.

well if we've learnt anything today, you certainly don't have a great personality.

If he likes shopping, then offer to take him to the shops or something, silly
You can use the fact that you're a designer to have a say in what you pick out for him
Just jokingly tell him he needs a makeover and go out

The text spacing just gives off newfag and you gave me cancer

>shitty on penny loafers
fight me

i hope my girlfriend doesnt talk about me this way. That would crush me

The moment he gives in and let's you restyle him is the moment you lose all attraction to him.

Could you be any gayer?

Sounds like what you have is an actual man.

Actual men do not care what the fuck they are wearing. They are not soyboy cuck Veeky Forumsggots like everybody on this board.

Be glad, and judge him by the content of his character, not what you think others think of his dress when you leave the house.

You're dating a literal father, you faggot