Which house is the most effay ?

Which house is the most effay ?

Ravenclaw

The house that doesn't have to do with a childrens book

Ravenclaw or Slytherin.

Griffendor is for tryhard goodie goodies and Hufflepuff is the antithesis of Veeky Forums

Any random house I guess
What do you mean, OP?

tiny studio in soho

as someone who knows nothing abt harry potter other than harry potter, the tall harry, and quidditch, ravenclaw seems cool but too edgy, so slytherin

Durmstrang students wear full rick when performing dark magic

>Ravenclaw too edgy
>Slytherin

hufflepuff
>oozes sprezzatura
>misunderstood and underestimated coolness
>not trying too hard like all the others
>the cool quiet ones

>Slytherin
>Not try hard edgelords

That's griffendor minis the edgy stuff.

Most effay? It sure as hell isn't this movie franchise. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Ravenclaw

Obviously it's ravenclaw

Harry Potter is poorly written trash and thinking it's good makes you just as stupid and the tweens who thought John Green was good in 2011.

>No!

>incredibly weak intro
>no inclusion of the word dullest
4/10 is the best I can do

Obviously it's Ravenclaw.

Lol. What is that picture

>Kanye Middle Tier

M'kay

I like to think Slytherin is probably the most high-fashion having old money and high society behind them. Hufflepuff would probably be super casual, Ravenclaw would be a bunch of dark goth types mixed with those bird boned skinny retard nerd girls that can't talk to boys until the end of highschool. Clever, bookish types, but obviously unhinged and attack the weakest in their group (Luna for instance). Griffindors, I guess they're pretty standard. I mean, if we're talking the books here, it was based in the 90's so you gotta think jeans and collard shirt. Perhaps rough around the edges with patched knees, worn socks, as Griffindors are people who run around breaking rules when it suits them. But certainly cared for, hardly a Lost Boys moment.
Just remember, in the books, Harry wore uncle vernon's old mustard yellow socks, and dudley's old clothes that were three times too big. Harry was hardly the Daniel Radcliff with basic understated fitted clothing

Look at Cedric Diggory and tell me it's not Hufflepuff

Gryffindors are normalfags
Ravenclaws are NEETs
Hufflepuffs are betas
Slytherin are chads

easily slytherin, drippin in full tricky ricky

and you have effay malfoy

based Harold bloom poster

I started off liking the image but realized it was a troll image super quick