How to: Male Art Hoe?

as usual you need some -yellow-
black high collars of course and sherpa stuffed jackets

also, listen to bands like the drums and mgmt

I’d get my ass whooped if I was wearing this

this looks shit

Yikes

I know one perfect example and I also know he browses Veeky Forums. Just wear a lot of vintage stuff and a lot of black. Act like you do it because it's comfy and not because you want to look more obscure than everyone else.

Be a skeleton lanklet

Thats basically all you need

Hey, I recognize those $2 aliexpress socks. I'm wearing them today lol, am I an art hoe?

work wear

with obligatory docs

What's workwear here? More like normiewear

Stop making this thread, Jesus christ

As if female art hoes aren't bad enough...

Anyway, to be a male art hoe, just be as big of a hipster faggot as possible like pic related

looks like a 10 y/o with a beard wtf

Why do the most fragile and weak looking people always have weapons, skulls, sailor, angry animal and prison tattoos on them?

is the irony intentional?

it's a picture of a knife and not actually a real life

or was being retarded intentional?

Normies dont have bushy beards, they have five 0'clock shadows or are clean shaven
Normies don't roll up their hat like try-hard cosplaying as stevedore.
Normies don't wear oversized new-dead-stock loading dock worker uniform.

how can you write if you can't read?

Honestly wasn't trying to offend intentionally but seeing that I succeeded I guess you're one of those auschwitz mode femmeboys with no real accomplishments but plenty of tattoos to commemorate an uneventful life.

When people ask why you got them do you pretend they have deep personal meanings behind them or straight up just tell them you gave up on looking attractive or competent and hoped you'd at least look interesting.

any niggers in this thread?

>but plenty of tattoos to commemorate an uneventful life.
nah I actually have no tattoos, but good bantz, you'd make excellent stand up comedian with the sick burns and your original observations, it's just fucking retarded logic you had going there, the two don't contradict each other in any way, there is no 'irony'

That's a toque it's supposed to have a brim like that

Are solovairs art hoe?

those socks are cheesy as fuck.

shit beards make the difference between soy boys and art bros

Killmonger's fit in the museum was pretty good.

less than doc martens but yes

Do you think that tattoos are actually just a façade of expression because the person getting them cannot live out what the tattoo is meant to express?
for example, a person gets a tattoo of a wolf because it represents toughness and thoughtfulness while their owl tattoo represents wisdom- at least in their mind
but the person's life is not exemplary of someone that truly values those principles. A tough person wouldn't need coffee to make it through the morning, and if they did it would be plain and black instead of an overpriced blend from an expensive shop
a wise person would have been making short term sacrifices to save money and build a sustainable future for themselves instead of daydreaming about making it as an artist
I think this type of behavior is a perfect example of Julius Evola's bourgeoisie society before it ultimately falls to the final caste regression. People have only the most surface level interest in things (especially principals) to the point that they brand themselves rather than live out what they mean.
you can see this at the gym when people wear athletic wear but don't know much of what they're doing while advanced lifters mostly forgoe style altogether. Everything becomes about an aesthetic to make up for the absence of substance. I think tattoos do this better than anything

Aliexpress my dude, look for "Van Gogh socks"

i think the real question isn't how but why

yeah, I'm italian

2 git pussy

Yes, I’m a nigger. What’s up?

Tryhard-arthoe

Don't work like that. You have to say you're white and THEN we tell you're a nigger

what you mean

swe fag. prolly gothenburg.

What about tattoos that mean nothing?
I have several that I got simply because i liked the way they looked, was never trying to add any symbolisim to them.

Would you agree to wear the same piece of clothing for the rest of your life because you liked how it looked at one point in time?

MosefromTheOfficecore

This doesn't have much correlation unless you have full body tattoos.

nice

Gets them blonde pu$$i

I do that now. I wear some of the same stuff from 20 years ago because it’s timeless and has sentimental value.

It's the tap water and softened plastic bottles.

its not clothing tho. a lot of people overthink tattoos. i agree with i have tats that i just got because i like them, no sentimental faggotry.

its like, when you were a kid, or a teen or whatever, what art styles did you like? what cartoons even? i can look back on cartoons that i used to watch and still love the art style. tattoos can be like that. the important thing to distinguish is that its not something you need to "love" like your favorite clothing piece that next season you will be sick of, but something that you simply enjoy on a basic level. to me, that basic attraction never dies.