No /prep/ in the catalog so yeah this is a /prep/ thread/

No /prep/ in the catalog so yeah this is a /prep/ thread/.

Other urls found in this thread:

fivepointfox.com/)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>no repp ties
that’s a ban

>tfw worked at Brooks Brothers for 2 years

ugly

nice

Is the meme about quality decline true? Everyone always talks some serious shit about Brooks nowadays.

Everything is pretty much the same quality, just some stuff have seen a raise in prices.
Stuff from Red Fleece and outlet stores is a big decline in quality though.

gonna drop some inspo throughout the day to keep this thread alive

Did you work there as a clown?

Who sells good polo shirts? The online consensus seems to be Kent Wang, but even their quality is kinda lacking.

I can see why a brainlet would think like that.

>tfw just copped a fresh new pair of nantucket reds

shoe guide

In the long term, 100% yes, it's not just Brooks either. Practically all suiting fabrics these days are complete shit, nasty papery-feeling fluff with no weight or presence. Compared to 40s-50s cloth from even the shoddier RTW places, it's the most absolute garbage imaginable.

Short term, I have no idea.

>no replies

Is that fuckign KJP?

on the subject of polos, what i find disturbing is that recently all the major brands, like ralph lauren, lacoste, vineyard vines, brooks brothers, are all moving away from their traditional cotton polos to some newer shittier fabric with spandex now for "stretch" . it ages terribly. #notmyprep

It's from a blog (fivepointfox.com/) whose owner isn't KJP, at least as far as I know. However, I am pretty suspicious since the blogger often used a pair of boat shoes that are very reminiscent of some that KJP likes quite a bit. In any case, it seemed like a decent enough fit, regardless of who threw it together.

bump

Fatties gonna fat, son.

Is this prep?

idk but it looks awful

It has prep pieces (cable sweater, corduroys, motif belt, madras) for sure. Not the standard look by any means, though.