I can never be effay

>tfw 5'4 with size 14 feet
>tfw a perfectly shaped L from the side

>187 cm
>long legs and short torso
>fat piece of shit

you're ungrateful

feel sorry for yourself, that should help with the weight

So long as you’re tall enough to fit into adult mens’ clothing without tailoring the bottoms and don’t have to shop in the little boys’ section like a true manlet, you’re good.

>31" inseam
>Shit is too long or too short

hey, I'm 5'6.5", and men's shoes are too big for my feet. you should be thankful

ive found that what is 32" inseam in some brands is more like 31"

>tfw actually handsome
>5'9
>6/10, +6 feeters get more action than me
Feels bad my man

>5'9
>carry fat in thighs and buttocks

>5'9
>manlet
assuming you're from muttland the average height is 178 cm, 5'9 is 175. how is that manlet?

please i need to see this, cant be true

I'm from Netherlands, not everyone here is an amerimutt

Focus on your posture and wear some shoes with higher heels (not Robert Downey Jr. style that would be ridiculous) and add some soles, that gives you a slight bump in the event that it bothers you. Did anyone ever make a remark of you being short?

use the fucking metric system them? 5'9, jesus, do you think only mutts visit this website?

ahahah no way
im 6'1 and my feet arent even that big wtf

yeah, I get picked on from time to time because I am the shortest in my social circle. even girls are taller than me.

pretty much

could be worse

>5'8 and skinny with large feminine hips and a smaller torso

>>tfw actually handsome
Sure you are, manlet.

work out you fat fucking faggot
if it helps you lose weight, i'd happily keep making you feel bad about yourself

Im 5'11 and 30 inseam is a bit too long for me

>tfw 5'10 and 32" is just right
Short legged or what?

t. 5/10, 5’11 soy

are you native dutch because never in my life I've ever met any dutch young adult that short?
Being a dutch 176 cm in like being japanese without chinky eyes, I'm not joking.

Long torso short leg is normal Caucasian. (Swimmer body Phelps)

Blacks have long legs short torso (basketball)

Being short is the least of your problems with that amount of insecurity faggot

At least you're not a 5'6" turbo manlet like me.

Look at all these crybabies, what ya competing for the "Crybaby Awards" go cry somewhere else ya big crybaby whiners wahh wahh wipe them tears or get

Im the opposite manlet, 5'8 long legs (well not that long, but same height with the legs as with the +6 feet friends) and very short torso

I'm a 5'9 manlet with long legs and short torso.

decently handsome and fit 5'11. Receding 5head that destroys my life and makes me hate myself. I'm too broken to even buzz because I hate the look even more since my hairline is trash. I can grow a very nice beard and honestly I'm just going to let my receding hair grow and see what happens and hope to couple it with a hobo beard as my life collapses