Elite genetics thread

It's gotten so bad that the low test population can't even recognize what is manly anymore. Jake Paul is clearly a high test Chad

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o589CAu73UM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1. HOW IS BEING NEANDERTHALID INDICATIVE OF BEING "GENETICALLY ELITE", ACCORDING TO YOU?

2. DEFINE "ELITE GENETICS" [SIC].

3. HOW IS HAVING LOW TESTOSTERONE PRODUCTION SOMETHING "BAD", ACCORDING TO YOU?

4. HOWS IS BEING "MANLY" SOMETHING "GOOD", ACCORDING TO YOU?

IF YOU CANNOT, OR WOULD NOT, ANSWER AT LEAST THREE OF THESE QUESTIONS, DO NOT BOTHER REPLYING TO MY POST.

>relatively tall
>buff
>blonde
>blue eyes
Chad confirmed

You just can't compete

That guy is such an ugly faggot, he can't compete with the Chad Brothers

he looks kind of good but also kind of inbred, it's really weird. he's like a genetically modified chad

the paul family is a series of genetic altering chad experiments gone horribly awry

>balding
>chad

Neanderthals had larger skulls and were probably smarter than regular homos.
They were also shorter and higher pitched voices.
In the present day Ashkenazi Jews tend to be shorter, have higher voices and neanderthal-type skulls shapes. They are also very smart.
And you know what? Testing is showing they have a higher amount of Neanderthal DNA than pretty much anyone else.
Seems like they might have inadvertently bred themselves to be throwbacks with in-breeding and selecting for intelligence.

Ashkenazi Jews rule the world.

i saw this video yesterday and had the exact same though lol

youtube.com/watch?v=o589CAu73UM

>larger skulls
brain volume=/=smarter, you can have wild differences in brain volume while there's no difference in intelligence. the famous example is comparison with anatole france and lord byron. france's brain weighed about 1,1 kg while byron's was twice as big

((()))

>Neanderthals had larger skulls and were probably smarter than regular homos.
probably smarter than you, stupid faggot

you're surely trying to get your thread mogged by pictures of actual chads

can you use lowercase like the rest of us, it makes your arguments seem infantile to use all caps. Equivalent to an SJW screaming on campus.

Being a male with low test is objectively bad.

Testosterone is linked with physical strength, as well as competitiveness and the ability to think clearly under stress. It is commonly high among those who exemplify leadership qualities.

Being "manly" is good because society is reliant on "manly" people for a number of roles, including construction, military, policing, and farming. Furthermore it's importent for children to have both a masculine and feminine parental figure in their upbringing.

"Elite genetics" are genetics most suitable for surviving in today's world. Social intelligence is genetically influenced and is extremely important for navigating today's crazy professional workplace gauntlet

that is horrible

hehehe
homos

please be bait

Neanderthals were not smart. They had virtually no innovation over long periods where homosapiens did.

I love you, Rei

I’m 6’3 non Jew with a surprising amount of Neanderthal DNA. On 23 and me I have 95% more the average person.