Milspo/ Terrorwave

New thread last one hit 300

Other urls found in this thread:

kommandostore.com/
colemans.com/shop/clothing/coats/swedish-military-m59-parka/
majorsurplus.com/italian-alpine-parka.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

w2c jacket

Hello milspo anons, is there some kind of guide for parkas? I’m looking for a long (almost knee length) and warm parka with minimalistic design, something like M51. But OG M51 is too expensive, are there any other similar surplus parkas out there? I’ve also considered getting repro ones from Rothco or Mil-Tec, but their quality seems to be pretty bad.

Or maybe there are some military parka patterns that are available? I’m ready to get a custom one based on an OG pattern, as long as it will be less expensive than the actual M51.

Varusteleka needs to stop spamming that thicc pouty-lipped woman everywhere. I don't want to have a raging boner when looking at smelly old military kit.

w2c coat like this one

This might be a German army parka

Any idea where 2 cop?

faggots

These are the kind of dudes who would have shot up a school had they not joined the army

I think its safe to assume your understanding of the situation is sophomoric at best.

I don't give a shit, bitch

Is he okay?

Well that's an Iraqi, and they tend to bomb schools not shoot them up.

Faggot

I prefer Mira

Check eBay they're fairly common

kommandostore.com/

German army fur lined parka maybe?

If your buddy died in your arms you might react the same

>milspo thread is more than a day old
>not a single Telnyashkashashkabro post

WTF

I wish they both had died

Any camo that is rust, copper or burgundy available?

bro I think he's already dead

Does anyone have that pic of that spec ops looking mustached dude walking in the street of London or some shit wearing a North Face jacket and holding a G36 with a grenade launcher?

That's lit

Yeah, he made it to the hospital.
He's okay

Are sambas and doc Martins for skinheads? Someone told me this recently and I wasn’t aware of any connotations

Even with my computer bust, there's no escape.

Arktis do Comb Rust and some other things kind of along those lines.

Any suggestions for great cargo pants? Preferably 100% cotton, but ripstop is cool too

No problem. Your fits are shit anyway

Now that's not very nice is it. Post one of yours.

is that a post-mortem photo?

She always looked like that. The face that sunk a thousand (argentinian) ships....

I mean do you disagree? Sorry bud but you obviously don't have the body to wear military clothing and not look silly and cringy.

The proportions are way off and you just look like a fisherman or a retired hunter.
Honestly I don't see why you would be browsing a fashion board.
Nice collection though.

Indeed I do, see every joke ever about military sizing. I'm on a fashion board because it's a kind of fashion I'm interested in. Items that already exist and were designed for practicality first. Durable and cheap. I like the patterns a lot too.

I'll never understand this attitude. People come in and post the most asinine 'Oh you look like shit' comments. And what? I say this every time: post yourself doing better or doing your own thing. Yourself mind, not a model, not something off instagram, not an image that's been professionally cheated. Because I know you won;t post yourself. None of them will. I'm not interested in hating on someone else's fit, but you're all wound up about it happening because you haven't realised this kind absolutely subjective opinion spouting means nothing.

I like posing. I love long hair. I have some stomach chub and no muscle definition. I look super goofy if I do anything with my face other than frown slightly, I have a brow that a caveman would be proud of and I need glasses but don;t look great in them. Guess what. That's what people look like in reality. Not a catalog shoot. If there's some things I loathe about Veeky Forums it's the lack of creativity, unwillingness to have fun and this slavish devotion to having everything about themselves fit a fashion. It's a thing that changes anyway!

A look at the Veeky Forums meet-up images is the only thing people need to not to care what anyone on here thinks about how people look. I exist because I like attention, but also because I like to be useful in some capacity. I have a knowledge of military surplus and a collection large enough I can show how most things actually look in real life on a person. Plus some tips on more unusual items, like the wool bushcraft hoodies and so on.

>TL;DR
Fuck off unless you're gonna show me your moves

>Sambas
>skinhead
The answer is no.

Thanks m8

I tell you h'wat, you need to do a "German submarine crewman wearing captured battledress" fit famalam.

>If there's some things I loathe about Veeky Forums it's the lack of creativity, unwillingness to have fun and this slavish devotion to having everything about themselves fit a fashion.
It's such a fucking meme but I can't help but feel it all stems from insecurity. People are afraid to post anything themselves cause people shitting on them actually gets to them and makes them feel bad, they aren't actually completely content with how they look or unsure about themselves. And similarly shitting on other people at least gives them the
>at least I'm not that guy
feeling which is fucking retarded standard, the idea is not to look good and feel good about yourself but to not look as bad as the worst guy according to the internet board consensus

>and were designed for practicality first.
I could argue that that's not 100% the case. Armies concern themselves a fair amount with the prestige and look of their uniforms. At least until quite recently

>absolutely subjective opinion
It would have been if it wasn't backed by arguments you failed to address.

Actually you do agree with them in your post. I came off as a bit too aggressive. Actually I don't have anything against you and I get what your doing completely.
The idea to show what pieces look in reality is one that resonates with me.

I think you have the wardrobe and possibility to pull of some truly cool fashionable and unique fits.

I think in most of the photos you look like a gardener or something. It's just a bit too much. But then again if that's your point.... Just showing how stuff looks that's alright.

this is too good a post for Veeky Forums im gonna need you to vacate this board immediately

You mean something like this
colemans.com/shop/clothing/coats/swedish-military-m59-parka/

or more like

majorsurplus.com/italian-alpine-parka.html

Got'eem!

Gengar.

Sorry to say but that's not terrorwave, that is some weird kind of weeaboo trash

HOLY BASED IVAN!

damn that's good. you have more?

Damn, that looks great. Where is the pic from?

Danner Tachyon boots for anyone wondering

*Dengar, you fucking dweeb

i mean, they wear them but they dont own them lmao

Thanks for the heads up on Arktis, that's a good camo.

Just walk it off, bro

W2C camo salwar kameez?

a shit fit is a shit fit when you ignore any conventions of proportions, color theory, etc. it's far from subjective.
surplus by nature has very loud tones and unflattering cuts. knoch is a good example of adding balance or embracing the milspo look wholeheartedly.
>I think you have the wardrobe and possibility to pull of some truly cool fashionable and unique fits.

100% this

Most internet people are incredibly insecure. They're the kind of people that can dish out the criticism but can't take an ounce of it back.
I can guarantee that 90% of those posters are underage.

ah, you mean the guy they're shooting?

African terrorwave is the best sub category

Gorka finally came in today, and am hyped af. Though fuck customs for delaying it's arrival by a full month so now I can't wear it as much as I'd like to because it's basically a windbreaker. Pic related.

What pattern is that blue tiger stripe camo called and where do I get it?

Telny is a mess by Veeky Forums standards, but he’s a good guy and we love him

M59 is close, but I mean something like picrelated.

How's the sizing? I'm a 48, normally, but I heard Gorkas are very big and roomy. Should I size down if I want to use it as a casual windbreaker?

Yes order a size down, but personally I like the baggy look- especially when combined with boots.

Are all meme boots used? The thought of some other guy's footsweat in my boots makes me uncomfortable.

It's obviously OC.

Saved it from a waywt thread

Had to go through half of my shit but I found it!

why do they have summer gear on. fucking plebs

Telny I think you have quality materiel.

I wouldn't call the fits that guys is identifying as unfashionable 'bad' outfits, I'd call theme experimental, and I don't see anyone else experimenting with military goods here (at least not real ones).

You should invest in a sewing machine (I'd be surprised if you hadn't already, being in this hobby) and learn some DIY tailoring. I think you'd pull something cool out of your hat.

1/6 is now a meme

id on these?

Did someone reconstruct Brad Pitt to a 1:1 scale?