Clubbing Clothes

What do you wear to clubs, Veeky Forums?

>going outside

depends on the club,
my rule of thumb is if the allows people to get in, if they are wearing dress shirts, avoid them

I usually go to clubs where there's no dress code.

And the music that is being played is either trap or house.

I wear the most basic stuff and I'm trying to change this.

growing up in an italian neighborhood in 2000s outerborough new york ive always thought as a kid was a rhinestone graphic t shirt or button down with a flamboyant pattern, jeans with thick stitching and loud patterns on the back pockets, air jordans, and gaudy jewelry that would be better suited on a black rapper or gangbanger. thats how all the "guidos" here dressed before the jersey shore show showed the world how much we suck as people. that show alone im pretty sure put ed hardy out of business

but anyways

as of now i wear a tipped polo shirt, a vintage sportswear brand track jacket from fila or lacoste or any similar brand, jeans with relatively plain back pockets, and if theres any ripping its minimum, and a pair of adidas gazelles, samoas, superstars and the like. sometimes ill take out 1 of my armani running sneakers, but i dont wear my red pair very much because i dont really have any polo shirts with tipping that will match the white details on the sneaker.

pic related. i have a collection of track jackets from an extensive selection of vintage european sportswear brands. you would think that i wear these because of my italian american "wop" heritage but even the washed up 80s guidos here havent heard of more than half the brands i have. the most experimental brands of tracksuits ive seen here were polo ralph lauren, sergio tacchini and reebok

*i always thought clubbing attire as a kid was a rhinestone-

>pic related
Went coming couple weeks ago
Rate the Fit Veeky Forums

the biggest and most garish graphic t-shirt i can find

air maxes

In the no places will let you in kid you’re not wearing smarting shoes. Usually just go with Clark’s weavers or some Chelsea boots cos theyre comfy and better than loafers if I get into a fight

>clubs

hi 2003

>ruining my thousand dollar full niche designer fits by going outside
For what reason?

>Top:
Off-White Caravaggio hoodie with a long tee that sticks out or
just an oversized Off-White tee

>Bottoms:
Distressed jeans, whichever I can find.

>Footwear:
CDG x Converse or
Raf Stans or
Ultra Boosts or
Vans Sk8-His

It's that simple.

Not a hypebeast though, Off-White and Bape are the only "hyped" brands I tend to wear. Absolutely loathe Supreme.

what is that hair?
your feet/legs look strange i think it's your terrible posture.

>off white
>bape
>not hypebeast

You will never see me wearing more than one "hype" item at the same time, also I hate Supreme.

In germany and in most clubs i like don't have a dress code on paper, but they will turn you down depending on what you're wearing i.e. you have to figure it out and dress a certain way to get it but it's different.

I've noticed 3 different philosophies:

1 (I just want to blend into the background)
The "techno interests me" /black/-core is not even a meme, and that's how most people who get into some berlin famous ones,
e,g: berghain, about blank

2. (The i want to stand out, i love everyone look I'm wearing glitter on my face)
Then there's also more "colorful" clubs where you kind of have to dress up in more vibrant, quirky "Dude lsd lmao/mdma xD"-core clothing
e.g: Kater Blau, secret raves, outdoor festivals

3. (I don't care about anything, hate making an effort)
And ones where you have to go with more of a Mac Demarco vibe, like have an obvious "i didn't dress up for this, i don't care about anything" vibe. Supposedly if you smell of cologne or perfume, are freshly shaven or wearing hair product they kick you out.
e.g: sisyphos

Fokkin' full lunarcore as long as I can move in it well, and (as of late) af-1 SF highs.

Sometimes I do the rick thing if I'm hitting places with a genre I can dance to in a well dropped crotch, or if I plan to be in VIP.

>Supposedly if you smell of cologne or perfume, are freshly shaven or wearing hair product they kick you out
yikes

shoes stick out like a sore thumb but decent otherwise

What? I don't give a fuck about how I dress and I get into the clubs all the time. Maybe no one actually gives a fuck and this is all nonexistential garbage.

you probably go to shit clubs
or are one of those rare good looking people who post on fa.
Being hot also gives you access to most clubs