What do you call this style?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B8keYy2b0Xw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Travis Bickle perhaps

gay

Suburbanteenagercore

hella awesome

Vivian Westwood would have called it inspiring.
I would call it crust punk™©, like most everybody else.

crust but with daily showers

too degenerate / messy for Bickle mode.
more like Crust punk except you have a minimum wage job.

"Too rich for DIY"-core

The "I'm so rebellious and I need to tell everybody just how rebellious I am."

the good old "dad paid for my clothes" rebel. Only those that have never worked/payed taxes can pull this one off

sam hyde core
youtube.com/watch?v=B8keYy2b0Xw

Im gonna get the jacket because I think I may be able to flip it with the right marketing.

I want people to think I'm poor and grungy but I don't actually want to be around people who are poor and grungy.

Sam Core

>caged elephant was my favorite band in freshman year
with a hint of
>I still listen to greengay sometimes

It's still just punk.

CrushPal core

They really are like rats
Someday a rain will come

ultimate poseur-core

>I'm wealthy enough to afford a $500 field jacket and other 'distressed' articles of clothing because I live in an ivory tower and would never get to 'distress' an article of clothing myself but I have no problem paying hundreds of dollars for pre-broken clothing lol anarchyrocks-core

That jacket costs at least 400$

'Fuck society XD' suburbian mommy's boy wannabe antifa piece of shit

irrefutably garbage.

i have a wooden baseball bat that i keep in my closet but im never gonna use it because i cant swing for shit-core

Ironic

Poseurcore

did-you-just-assume-my-gender-core

it's the Armchair Anarchist

edgy dork-core
Probably wouldn’t be so bad if the jacket was plain desu

but it looks like a $30 jacket with some DIY sharpie.

You can by jackets like that without the stupid writing for much less.

Just an M65 made by Alpha Industries. I have my Grandad's issued one from the 70's, solid piece of gear. I've found the real deal in surplus shops and on ebay for around $90 usually. I usually wear Medium size clothing, but a lot of stuff in the military should be one size down (my current issued unifrom is Small-Regular for example, as is my Grandad's M65).

Also the Brandit ones are actually pretty good, but they're not completely faithful remakes. Not bad though.

How about the new ones made by Alpha? Ive got one of the last OD ones (1982) and I don't want to fuck it up too bad, but alpha is pretty expensive.

I'm not in the military core? Not worth it core

I don't own one, but to my understanding its a faithful reproduction (they were a contracter who made them back in the day after all). I'm not familiar with their sizing however, which seems to be a problem with M65's as different brands usually have their own sizings.

samhyde.jpg