Is 2018 going to be the worst year for sneakers in a while? I think so

is 2018 going to be the worst year for sneakers in a while? I think so

pic not related

No way man it's only February and we already got the Jordan 3 cement, Kendrick Lamar Cortez 2, and the 4ds

What about the Tinker Hatfield (Justin Timberlake) 3's

Just got my Cement 3s today. So good.
>Concord 11s are coming out this fall
>New Yeezys
>New adidas 3d printed soles
>New nike cushion soles
>More nike vapormax variants
>Designers increasingly experimental with shoe design
>Big sneaker brands are pushing limits with every release, making more ridiculous models

Yeah those are all terrible. Good luck not looking like a jobless n/wigger anywhere you go

>yeezys
>epic react
>vapormax
>good
fuck this board has gone downhill

>Trying to spur conversation in a thread dedicated to sneakers
Seriously fuck off, I'm trying to start conversation. If you aren't interested in sneakers just post in a different thread.

I'm not much a fan of the futurecraft 4d silhouette, but I'm excited to see the other directions they take the tech in. It's cool to see all the soles that used it at their warehouse event. I like that they're branching out with it faster than they did with boots.

>t. soyboy

the y-3's are the best knit sneaker to come out since 2015 imo

>Only 200 made
:(

They're nice but I prefer the version without the 4d sole honestly.

HNNNG

Gonna post a few more warehouse 747 4d soles

isn't the biggest soyboy thing trying to assimilate into black culture mang?

Seriously?

Yeah, they're trying to keep it really exclusive for now.

size? is going to have a new release of trimm trabs so fuck you op

How is not liking basketball/rapper shoes soy? How is not wearing ugly clunky overpriced sweatshop bullshit that EVERYONE has soy? How is not being a hypebeast soy?

You're literally talking about Kendrick Lamar sneakers lmao

Get back to me when you actually learn to shop smart and buy handmade Italian shoes/sneakers/boots on sale for the same price as your plastic $10.00 child kicks

Are these going to actually be released?

I think so. That Pic itself is older, but a few other colorways appeared in the background of shots from their ss18 show.

theyre already released lol

I have a pair of 3m 1.0s but the soles are getting really worn and replacing them would cost a fucking stupid amount of money for shoes made in china for like $20.

Why can't Adidas just re-release 1.0s completely, every update to the UB has been worse and worse.

4.0 are alright imo. 3.0 was lame as shit. Wish they'd make more colors besides dark red, dark blue, grey, black & white. Solars were dope, even for runner colors and I really want some laser lemons with black laces.

they will re-release creams and multi by the end of the year

Even new Pumas are fucking great and easily the best among those "ugly sneakers"