Are penny boards effay?

Are penny boards effay?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lfCgtyn-HDY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Aesthetic-wise, it's not effay. Penny boards are cool, but I'd probably reccommend heading down to your local skate shop (or Zumiez as a last resort) to build a cruiser.

no

If you are 15 or under.

kek. That's not even the actual Penny board.

Why not?

Besides being hardly functional as skateboards they let others around you know that you are a man-child who cannot build or skate an actual skateboard.

Unless if you’re Casey Niestat

Id say use them to learn how to skate, but switch to a skateboard asap. not effay.

This, I learned to cruise on one then switched to a real board when I wanted to learn tricks.

i wouldnt ever use one since my feet are big and i feel like im gonna eat shit on such a small board, but they can be really convenient for a quick cheap way of transportation

absolutely-fucking-not

No.

Don't do this. Buy a real skateboard if you want to learn to skate. Don't be a kook user.

I've always thought they were cool, never owned one though, maybe this summer I'll get one. Yeah, loads of 15 year old girls use them, but I think that just makes them cooler in an ironic way.

Tricks are possible, probably pretty difficult.
youtube.com/watch?v=lfCgtyn-HDY

Casey doesn't even pull off a penny board.

>i feel like im gonna eat shit on such a small board
Lucky, you. I learned that the hard way last summer.

What about fishtail boards?

These things?

no they're gay as fuck and everyone over the age of 15 will laugh at you for having one

No.

keanu reeves was good in john wick 2

no just get a regular fucking skateboard

>skateboard
Have fun trying yo cruise on anything thats not smoothly paved

get softer wheels or get a fuckin bike then

as I said in another thread they're funny/kinda cute in a bright color but pointless in black.

I suppose that's what I was trying to say here () because it can sorta pass as a skateboard.