General poll. Why are you on biz?

General poll. Why are you on biz?

This is a thread to find out who you are and why you frequent biz. Let me know, I'd like to know who is on this board and why.

theres some good advice on here if you know how to weed out the shitposters and shills. I made some good money from Veeky Forums through the years

so i can get more money

I came here to talk about crypocurrencies.
You guys are a retarded mix of shilling meme coiners and butthurt nocoiners though.
I don't know why I keep coming back

Trader with lots of time.
Diamonds in the manure, sometimes.

I like to look at the Bitcoin threads and just see what everybody is shilling about desu

I like to be in the mix with other people who desperately want success.

i thought would impart upon me some financial wisdom

instead i got

>BUY MY CRYPTOCURRENCY!!! just dont try to withdraw more than a thousand at a time as my ponzi scheme will fall apart

>get in on this pump and dump!

>how can i turn my lunch money into a million dollars over the weekend

This is pretty much why I am on here.

Ihaz always has some good advice

I come here for stock advice, not even kidding. Listening to Biz has earned me a 10% on what I put in, in my first quater of trading ever. Here you can learn about hyped stocks and smaller companies that you otherwise wouldn't have even heard about. Just learn how to shift through the BS and dumbasses and you'll make money. I also in turn give advice that so far has made people money. It's just a pretty sweet place to learn if you're sharp.

Your first quarter was in an unchartersically bull market, if you stick around for more than a year you'll understand. I've been on this board for >4 years. The stock advice threads die out when markets aren't so bullish. Just stick around and listen to the underlying sentiment.

Sir, it's the Internet. Learn to sift shit.

>pic
>tfw

You keep coming back bc this is the only board on this Norwegian ludefisk making forum that allows diverse discussion

Fuck off Internet posting bitch. Time stamp or gtfo

one more reason i like this place.. circlejerk is almost non exsistant

I go to some trading forums, and theres some trader circlejerk going on, being total asshats like usual. And you are at the mercy of mods. You need kneepads in any moderated forum.

At least here, we are all anons in this bastion of free speech. Poorfag, NEET,or richfag, we are all equal, and have fun mocking each other

i like the idea of making money but i don't like hard work so i shitpost on here because it makes me feel like i'm going something 'businessey'

I fucking love the free speech Veeky Forums offers

My theory is that if I have free time that I want to spend just sitting in front of my computer browsing a garbage site, it might as well be a site that has something to do with finance and people that want success, so that success is always on my mind even on lazy Friday nights after work. That way I don't get fat and lazy and unmotivated and just give up and play videogames for the rest of my life.

Sir, you're a motivation to us all

I still don't know how to buy stocks without a broker lmao

MOON MISSIONS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>paying 2.75 for withdrawing 400 cash from your own banks atm
>keeping 99 mil in a savings account
Kek m8 this is b8 or the ultimate cuck

> To get advice
> To give advice
> To unwind after a long day
> Just general vicarious living through others, that is the appeal of Veeky Forums in general

But weve been in a bear market

Lol. The last quarter has been the ultimate bull. Screw off

small biz owner here with nothing but freetime
I also visit /x /fit /fa /a /ck /sp and other random boards

this is my attempt at keeping my mind on biznizz

this

Originally I came because I thought there might legitimately be some good business opportunities or whatnot every once in awhile.

Now I know better and come for the schadenfreude and shitposting.

Motivation boost. Potential contacts.

But youre objectively wrong

So i can
>get the meme stocks/cryptos
>learn where to get stuff cheap
>learn how others got screwed over/ how to prevent it
>learn about how and how not to tackle certain problems
>learn how not to be a complete fuckup in general
>read stories from other anons
>make banter if i can

That's about it.

Don't forget the

>Anyone here has a successful and durable experience with forex trading?

This is true for all boards on Veeky Forums. You can only get good info if you have some info. So only those who can contribute can actually get tell what info is shit and what is not.

You realize Gatsby was a fraud right?

I live in Greece, i want to find a way to make money online, turn it to passive income and travel the world. Veeky Forums seems pretty helpful at advice on the matter (shills excluded).

To find out what not to do.

I cut out most of my bad habits by reading those poorfag threads. Crypto trading NEETs on Veeky Forums actually improved my standards. Not my parents, not my friends, Veeky Forums. It really makes me second guess the people I surround myself with.

This, this this this this.

Regular forums and (jesus christ) Reddit are fucking cancerous shitholes of mod dick-sucking faggots and the absolutely fucking retarded downvote system. Fuck that, fuck communities that pride themselves on being politically correct or "nice" or what the fuck ever.

Fuck everything that isn't Veeky Forums. Veeky Forums sucks but it is literally objectively superior to forums/reddit in every way.