How long til I go completely bald?

3 months

looks like a normal mature hairline

I think two weeks.

bout 2 to 3 years, maybe 4 or 5 if you use hair treatment products

a solid 5 years, but I'd start buzzing now to get those around you accustomed

Seriously?

how old are you, typically fine unless you're above 35

your hairline looks fine now, i don't know where everyone gets the idea that a grown man should have the same hairline as a 13-year old from.

Consider starting finasteride if it's noticeably receding

Get rid of Klimt and you might have a few more years cause your shit taste went away

With MPB you never know. You might spend the rest of your life with the very same hairline, or you might lose it all within a year.
Actually looks normal so far. I don't see much norwood 5 potential here.

That's a normal hairline for a grown man, and don't bother asking this board about anything which involves being older than 18. There was a poll done last year which showed that like 70% of the board is 17 years old or younger.

Hence the tattoo threads full of faggot skeletons, weebshit, and tumblr mantras. The thinspo threads full of formless twink virgins. The daily threads about how cool cigarettes are.

Talk to an accredited dermatologist if you are worried about your hair, not a collection of 110lb mentally ill teenagers

Well, you do have temple recession. Is the rest of your hair thick? It looks it. You're likely to slowly temple recede more over the course of a few years and probably stop there. People who go full bald generally have an all over or temple thinning.

My hair looked like that at age 23 and I am 36 now and it's gone about half an inch further but that's it, the rest of my hair is thick.

*crown thinning** rather

Is my friend going bald?

crown is a better indicator, if your crown is perfect it might stay like that and very slowly recede over years but never go full bald

that's my experienced, had some recession on temples like you at 25, im now 30 and its maybe half a cm worse than it was at 25, crown is perfect with no thinning of hair loss

This is what actual progressing hair loss looks like.

It's me. I'd been losing it for 1-3 years before these pics were taken (hard to say when it started but my guess is late 2014). They're 1 month and 2 months on finasteride, respectively.

If you're NW2 or better, it's not so much the level of recession that's bad but rather if hair is thinning or miniaturizing. Notice how it's thinner and lighter above my temples. THAT is what male pattern hair loss looks like.

Plenty of guys hit NW2 in their late teens or early 20s and stay that way for years until their actual hair loss starts.

This is reassuring, I'm 23 and definitely have a widow's peak but my hair isn't thinning as far as I can tell

is it normal for me to seperate my hair and see the scalp? like, i can sort of part it anywhere and I'll see a clear line through my hair

Aw shit dude, this is bad. Good luck.