If someone wanted to buy Supreme, what's the point anymore? Why would you even try against these odds?

If someone wanted to buy Supreme, what's the point anymore? Why would you even try against these odds?

Manual boi here, you need to use autofill

That's still a 50/50 chance of it working though. Half the time I heard they decline your card for no reason

That's right but you just need to try n try again every week lol

Because that's shopping is all about :)

>buying Supreme in the first place

not that i've ever done it, but buying it to resell seems decent

>playing the resell game in the first place
Are you 17?

nah man im almost 22, but the money per hour of work doesnt seem bad, if you manage to cop

it's only a matter of time before people realize how horseshit supreme looks and then you're done and own 10 supreme hoodies that make you look like you smoke weed, play video games and jack off all day.

AKA living the dream :)

>reducing supreme to bogo hoodies

You smoke shitty weed senpai

That list doesn't seem accurate, it's the red IBCA hoodie that sold out the fastest and wasn't restocked.
You could actually buy the rest with autofill and hovering your mouse on items to see when they restock.

as an art student i'm mostly into it because of their collabs with various artists

their tees are kinda overpriced, even for retail, but i really like them

people buying it just for the brand look dumb tho, i usually go for pieces that have subtle branding or even remove it if i can

Anybody want a Zippo?

I'm surprised my cc actually processed on their website today.

How much you asking

$500.

Supreme's website was very stressful m8.

>not doing those 3 things

That skull jacket is one of the ugliest things I've ever seen. I'm glad I got my deck though pretty easily though.

>skateboarding

I actually need one user. How muc h?

as an art student you're mostly into it because you are a pretentious faggot who follows recent memes to impress equally vain and uninteresting art hoes. If you are lucky you will end up making shitty Corporate Design for a soulless ad agency making fuck all money that you will blow on whatever the next needlessly hyped up shit skate brand is by the time you've realized that you had never an original thought in your life.

Take a break dude

this is my break fgt

Now if this isn't projecting

lol what's wrong about learning recently that there's a skate brand that worked with Otomo, Toshio Maeda, Araki, Larry Clark, Lee Quinones, Boris Vallejo... and getting into it because of that?

art hoes are interested by my skill and personality, and i mostly get compliments when wearing blank and bright-colored outfits anyway

i'm more interested in wearing and doing what i like rather than make a lot of money or attract girls

supreme graphic tees aren't even that expensive compared to other stuff people buy in this board lmao

>reddit spacing
>namedropping weeb "artists

I bet you listen to "24/7 Lo-Fi Hip Hop Radio" on YouTube and think you are deep because you ate a low dose of magic truffles once.

>he doesn’t smoke weed, play video games, and jack off all day

>normies REEEE

xDDDD

>Tfw when only got a shitty chair tee.

I wanted a necklace or a ftw. It's my first supreme cop so I'm happy anyway. Will there be another drop next week?

>being happy about buying something you didn't wanted in the first place

I still think it's decent otherwise i wouldn't have bought it

well good for you then

and yeah there will be a drop every week for the next 4 months or so, starting with what's on the website but not in stores yet

>he can't manually check out in >10 seconds

also don't be a fag and try to use PayPal, autofill works just fine. Last time I bought from supreme was that cdg box logo and i got it pretty comfortably manually, It's not that hard.

The real question is:
Why would anyone want to buy Supreme?
Fucking sheep istg

got one as well, asking 150 on grailed but im down to offers. within the uk tho bc i dont think im able to ship international with lighters.

>fucking 9/11

It's a funny thing because the owner of Supreme and other "hype" brands have said they hate the resell market, but they do absolutely nothing to truly combat bots or produce enough for everyone who wants them to buy them. Anyways I got one of the new backpacks, a keychain, and the white chair tee pic related. Nothing incredible, but I needed a new backpack and the tee looks decent so i said fuck it

the pay is subpar, even some of the best don't make more than anyone with a decent degree, and it's a big pain in the ass to try and play the resell game when it's not your full time job and you're not a high schooler with hours and hours of free time

at least he actually skates when he reps a skate brand. 95% of people who wear palace, thrasher, supreme, or any other hype skate brands don't even skate.

hey idubbbz can you make more content please I miss the videos with maxmoefoe and filthy frank

probably gonna cop this when it drops, as a sleezecore addition

Everyone shits on Supreme until there's a "what are you copping from latest drop?" or "what's the best way to cop?" thread. Then everyone is an expert.

inb4 I only buy the non-memes
inb4 I only cop to resell

I'm so original/10

>Tee overpriced
30-40 for a tee made in leaf is not that bad
Just go to the mall or those stores that resell vintage shit, will sell a tee for way more. And made in china

Supreme hypebeasts are huge masochists.

I hope you have a 'Plan B' for this reselling game. Hype clothing is in a bubble and it's gonna burst someday.

you have to enter your zipcode manually

The Cézanne one had me tempted but I decided against it last minute.

Could probably find the same exact shirt outside Musée d'Orsay off one of those black dudes

>If someone wanted to buy Supreme, what's the point
What indeed.

kek

The first skull face one is actually fucking dohp

It's funny because I collect supreme, and all I do is play video games, smoke weed/drink, and jack off all day.

this

I've always shit on Supreme because it's a thing to do but wow all of these look like shit

lol stfu I know a guy who makes 150k a year and still resells supreme on the side. easy money is easy money