ITT: Hairkino

>ITT: Hairkino
Receding hairline edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JOIigJHUrRY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Does anyone have a timeline of Jude Law's hair?

I don't think I've ever seen such a perfect textbook progression of the Norwood Scale.

He has no progression. He always had the same hairline, he just gets different haircuts.
>Pic related

Compare pics from the early 2000s to now. He has a much narrower and thinner forelock, and his temples have crept higher and higher.

Obviously a wig, but I assume you know that.

Sure, but his balding progression is like really slow. He still can grow out his hair an cover the spots, see the new show where he plays the pope or something.
He is actually quite lucky for a balding movie star. There are way worse scenarios

Also he is almost 50. For his age the hairline is more than normal

Pretty sure he had a hairpiece in the Young Pope. His hair is much thinner IRL.

It is kinda odd, though. He started receding in his 20s and like you said he has a normal hairline for a guy in his late 40s. Usually when guys start balding that early, they're completely bald by their early 30s.

He could be on fin, too. I suspect most of hollywood is.

sleazecore

His daughter is GOAT

Which one?

Yep, no progression that I can see. Same hairline as when he was 20!

I usually have a buzz for obvious reasons but this is what my hair looks like as it grows out. I've kinda just stopped caring recently and I'm just going to leave it alone. I also have a huge ginger beard now, but could I ever achieve Jorahh hair?

'Fraid not. Jorah's got a bulwark of hair hanging on up front, while yours is more receded and diffuse. You don't seem a bad looking guy though, overall. If you've got a good and kind personality, you don't have anything to worry about. Looks for guys aren't all that important in the scheme of things.

Disheveled and balding w/ scruffy facial hair is legit, please never again fall for the “just buzz it bro!” meme

My hair isn't receding but I've had nw2 all my life. I just pull off mature haircuts and classic prep style. Think don draper goes to harvard

thanks guys, you have given me hope. I'm just going to leave it and see how it ages naturally. I'll probably buzz if I go full George Costanza though. The power donut isn't for everyone haha

meh

Is that really him on the left? He looks ugly as fuck there. He really grew into himself.

This is the goat hair.

muh nigga

jared leto look like shit wtf??

not jared

I recently saw a guy that pulled this off but with sideburns, looked sick as fuck.
Why aren't sideburns more common?

How do I go about styling my hair like this?

I kinda feel like I only look like this after working out but I don't think that's an option for a daily thing

cut short, shower often, wear hats

Iain Glen has the benefit of being in the top 0.1% of "grizzled and extremely good looking"

Never really understood why Jude never got a hair transplant of any sort when it's completely within his reach. I mean the technology now is insanely good. I don't know much about it myself but I know MGK had the most fucked hairline and completely fixed it without any scarring or patchiness.

Maybe Jude wants the huge widow's peak look? I suppose you can argue it carries an air of distinction, and for roles where he has to play the handsome leading man nowadays (like Spy or Young Pope) he just gets hairpieces or extensions

Apparently Ashton kutcher has taken avodart/dutasteride since atleast his mid 20s when he started noticing it going. He recently admitted it but that he stopped because he wanted to have kids with his wife and wanted them to be healthy. He said that nothing changed and his hair stayed the same for a year after quitting avodart and that it started thinning after a year.

skip to 1:05:00

youtu.be/JOIigJHUrRY

Obviously Lily

>fell for the buzz meme
now my receding hairline is exposed and it's growing unevenly (the back is bushier, grows faster). I've resigned to wearing hats pretty much all the time even though I have a small head and don't like hats. Wish I had just kept my hair the way it was because my depression meds feel like they've kicked in and I want to improve my appearance :/

Patience my man, it'll come back in. It will look like shit for a while, but it'll come back.

Unironically i have this hairline. It's what happens when a widows peak and a generic M shape hairline meet. You get this persistent faux-balding that looks like McDonalds arches. I've had this hairline since I was around 14, and I am 100% sure I'm not balding.

Jude Law is the only real source of hairinspo for me, and I'm pretty sure he had plugs. Please help me find a Veeky Forums hairstyle

Wrong.

Theroux is goat tier

good for sleazy-core

>tfw widow's peaks since I'm a little boy

*peak

go for the stan rogers

DOCTOR ESCOBAR

IM CALI

if you only knew how bad things really are

no wtf he looks effay af in left pic. He'd been a 9 if he had colored his hair black

just do like jah_eel and do a side comb over over your temples

>the fat koresh

that doesn't look good though. he should embrace it, he has the facial structure for it.

JUST tier desu

literally chad

Great actor, my favorite. My hairline is a bit higher than that, maybe by quarter of an inch all around, but I don't wear my hair back, often. I go for a pic-related hairstyle, when it's let down a little longer on the sides and back. I usually get very good coverage at that length. If I try the Clint Eastwood style, it just looks like I have a higher forehead. Maybe it's all right, or even good; my own perspective is biased.

He doesnt have a comb over idiot.

He definitely has the sides combed forward in some pics.

Normal hairline.

I'd love to see just how many actors take fin and at what age, I notice a good amount of balding people in my daily life yet Hollywood seems to have close to none.