Boots

Do you guys think they are good? Comfortable? Reasonable?

theyre p cool as long as you're not a skinny soyboy.

Look at how shia wears them

I like them, I have the mid height pendleton sfb's and they're quite comfy. The more militaristic ones might be a bit harder not to look edgy or larpy in but if you can pull it off they look great. is pretty much right.
Also I think I prefer the lunaracer ones to standard (pic related).

these boots fucking destroyed my heel for like the first week of wearing them

Fucking how? I have SFB field version but theyre very much comfortable

Are they functional or do they just look nice?

theyre very functional. What i really like was engineering of the boot. Its so easy to take off that you nearly think its gonna fall off what you walk but somehow it doesnt fall off. Its weird but also great. You could do nearly everything with a sneaker with this boot. Very very good for walking around all day or maybe some running but id just get sneakers for running.

The only bad thing i can say about this boot is that its poor in wet/rainy conditions. I nearly slipped a few times the first week i wore this because it was raining alot. Soon enough I learned to walk a bit slower.

That's a shame re: its performance in winter conditions. Nike's soles are really terrible for the winter from my experience.

Too bad you can't buy these anywhere.

shia looks awful in them because he's a 175cm manlet

Y look bad when skinny?

What are those straps for? You see them on a lot of military equipment, mostly backpacks.

If you're going for millitary look which the SFB's imply then being a skinny gook kinda throws off the whole aesthetic.
t.skinny gook trying to become fit so i can pull this shit off

OP here.
One more question, do you think they would survive lots of mud and dirt and heavy wear?

pencil head is that you?

or was it eraser head? I dont remember ur a really tall gook who dresses nice

Hello,

Been wearing then since 2015 thru multiple pairs. Iam DO NOT WEAR THEM IN MUDDY CONDITIONS. You wont be able to remove it. Heavy use? Sure but theyre light boots so they wont last as long ss say timbs.

If im to be honest theyre on the lower tier in terms of durability. ThAt said if you dont mind buying a new pair every 8-12 months of heavy use then go for it.

But i cannot stress this enough. The boot is poor in wet/muddy conditions. You will slip and possibly injure yourself. Dirt and rock? Sure as long as its dry.

>The only bad thing i can say about this boot is that its poor in wet/rainy conditions
>The boot is poor in wet/muddy conditions.

Not trying to be that guy, but this is a friendly reminder that they were once designer for sandy/dusty/warm climates. Don't want to sound like a nike shill but buy the right product for the right purpose!

bought them, sent them back.
They don't look good, not very confortable at all, expensive for a pretty cheap look. I don't think they would have last a long time.

More like northern forest, woodland, conditions, which would work for it but would still be suitable for urban wear. Since I do a lot's of walking (about 20 km everyday), I need something light but strong enough. I am currently wearing MD sneakers which are holding pretty decent, before these I was using Nike Roshe, they held up a year or so before toe part of mesh started ripping apart. Decided to upgrade to higher tier. So I am just asking about the boots people who have the boots.

R8 my boots

They must stink.

I've been wearing the same pair for like three years through two different warehouse jobs.

I also frequently go hiking in them.

They still have a lot of life yet.

Even actual soldiers do not wear these in actual combat conditions because they're not durable enough.

any chance you guys can ID those? Or recommend something similar ?

Soldiers are not allowed to wear them because of regulations.

The first ones yes but the ones on OP's pic are. They made gen 2 specifically to be used by LE and soldiers

It's acalled MOLLE which is acronym I can't remember right now. It's for modularity, the ability to weave magazine pouches and other stuff through those straps to add to bags and armor and stuff.
In those boots though it's just for desing, not actually functional

Correct