Chucks

Why even bother with any other footwear?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3HpIZrOH4zc
shoesizeconversionchart.net/shoe-size-charts-by-brand-name/pf-flyers-sizing-chart/
shoesizeconversionchart.net/shoe-size-charts-by-brand-name/converse-size-chart/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ewwwwww

>blocks you path

>you path

> I can't read typo

The post

now wait a goddamn second kid

uncomfortable as fuck, especially if you have wide feet like me. I like the silhouette though

i have wide feet, but some of them are softer and not as constricting. my oldest pair are falling apart but they fit my feet so well, holes in the side and all.

I don't want to wear an uncomfortable shoe (for me) for years for it be comfortable. This is why I stick to knit upper shoes for casual wear

Ugly
Fugly if we're being honest
Perfection

Good for lifting at the gym, boring and inoffensive fashion-wise.

Most beautiful canvas shoes ever made

who are you kidding

Perfection
But how do you wear that color?

Tasteless fags, here comes the daddy

thing of beauty
youtube.com/watch?v=3HpIZrOH4zc

Because they look like clown shoes on my big ass feet

white chucks are for sorority girls and high schoolers

black chucks are cool tho

I'm not sure why this board loves the grounder so much, that sole makes it look clunky and boot-like. I mean I still like the grounder, but if we're talking pf flyers, I prefer pic related or the rambler (which they've stopped making).

I like these, but I just don't know what kind of fit would go with white boots.

I too, love The Sandlot

These two are objectively the best models.

How does PF sizing compare to Converse? About the same? I generally wear a size bigger in Chucks than I do any other sneaker.

one star > chucks

PF Flyers' size 11 US men's is equivalent to a size 42 EU and 29 cm.
Converse 11 US is apparently a 45 EU and 29.5 long.

see for yourself:
shoesizeconversionchart.net/shoe-size-charts-by-brand-name/pf-flyers-sizing-chart/
shoesizeconversionchart.net/shoe-size-charts-by-brand-name/converse-size-chart/

ERRATUM: PF flyer 11us is also 45 eu.
But cons is 29.5 cm while pf is 29

one stars are just hyped from tyler the creator. no one even cared about one stars two years ago. chucks have been iconic and a staple for forever

ok i never owned chucks ever and im thinking of getting one. should i get lows or highs?

high top always

Don't get chucks, there are much better alternatives out there with just as much history, are better constructed and that won't give you knee/foot arch pains in the short term and hip/posture problems in the long run.
PF was mentioned a couple of times as it's much nicer on top of being a heritage American brand that used to supply the us army thought the 40's, 50's and 60's.
Doek is also quite nice and well made but only do low tops as far as I know.

How autistic is it to wear non-traditional chucks?

Disgusting

I mean it's pretty bad to wear chucks in the first place, but hey you already knew that when you asked your mom to buy these for you

What's the best alternative to these

Step aside nigger

PF Flyers are true to size.

Multi-thread shitposting

More like KEK Taylors, amirite?

With olive, crimson, and white colthing.

Or flat feet like me. These things literally have no support or cushioning.

Because I'm sadly a 30-something now and it just doesn't look good past a certain age.

Why does this board have such shit taste??

Finally, you're here! I was wondering when we'd get to see nice canvas hightop sneakers... post away!!