Veeky Forums /ourstyle/

Can we all just agree that this is the best outfit ?

crossboarder gtfo

I like it

No you

.t low test beta commie

No, this is.

yeah this is really great actually

What's a subtle way to let people know that you're a fascist?

Wear clothing that reflects your nation’s pride/culture/stereotype. Eg. Canada - Flannel, Denim jackets, US - Flight jackets, etc. Also lift weights, no self respecting person/fascist will allow themselves to look like shit.

haha funny may may. You get a upvote

never leave your room, role play as an alpha male online, facebook relationship status is single, balding, etc

First, it's a uniform. Nothing subtle about that.
Second, you're thinking Italians, not Germans.
Then again you're probably american and are convinced that the Nazis were fascists...

That's a lot of Italies.

dis

Edgelord shit. 30s boss was basically dickies today, except failing

>convinced that the Nazis were fascists.
T. I don't understand how terminology evolves

Just say right wing authoritarian if that's what you mean.
Then again, I wouldn't be surprised you said modern when you mean contemporary...

What is the first outfit supposed to be?

Most likely Regia Areonautica - Maggiore Pilota in Libia, around 1940

But natsoc is left wing.
Kill yourself.

Let me guess: DPRK XD am I right??!

>But natsoc is left wing.
>2017+1
>falling for this meme
>on Veeky Forums
the hell out dude

no nazi punks fuck off

this

why subtle? are you aryan alpha males afraid of getting your shit pushed in? if you really stand to your beliefs than wear it with pride, dont be a coward

I want one of those Wehrmacht tunics for winter desu.

Fashy cunt here.
>wear black because it's a colour associated with authority and fascism.
>I recommend wearing something like black combat boots or dress shoes. Or even jackboots if you don't mind wearing less mainstream footwear.
>As the other user said, feel free to wear clothing that reflects your nationality, position in society, etc.
>Get an undercut or another neat haircut. If you are legitimately balding, or can just pull the look off then shave your head.
>always make sure you look clean and neat. Hit the gym if you don't already. If you're some fat ugly cunt either get out of the fascist movement or get in shape.

t. soyboy faggot

Hurrr b-bash the fash right mommy??

You sound exactly like a commie faggot now retard
>everybody who is not in my ideologue is a nazi/sjw

You're right about wearing your beliefs with pride. But there is a difference between coordinating your fashion with your political beliefs and being a massive cunt.

You know when the teacher shows these old German propaganda posters in class where jews are depicted as rats, and then they tell you how easy it is to fall in the traps of vilification and how it could happen today but you think to yourself "no, I'm smart and people back then were just stupid"?

You would have fit right in is all I'm sayin'

>attack someone based on their ideology
>get butthurt when someone else does the same

You're worshiping the biggest soyboy in history

posting your nazi larp is not Veeky Forums

fuck off

"hey faggot look at this internet image I found that doesn't state any source or have any evidence. It's 100% true pls believe me..."

you're the aggressor now since you've provided no content other than 'muh hugo boss legacy'

>mentions Wehrmacht Aesthetics
>no mention of Trump, jews or niggers

I like it.