Is this Veeky Forums...

Is this Veeky Forums? We have the same complexion but I always felt bad about not having blonde hair or blue eyes like a lot of my family members. I'm using young Leblanc here as an inspo.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brand_(surname)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what haircut called

Sometimes I feel bad about not having Aryan genetics but then I remember they run in my family and my brother has them so I'm still white I'm just the "tall dark+handsome type". George Lincoln Rockwell had the same dark eyes and hair so I know I'll still be accepted into the white Aryan ubermensch army when the revolution starts, because nobody ever calls him nonwhite on the image-boards and forums I frequent. Sometimes I have to remind myself that I'm mature for my age and that's why things like this that most college students wouldn't care about at all bother me , because I have better taste and can see the truth that the white race is superior. I hope to someday run for president and attract the vote of fellow racists in order to save the United States.

.t retarded amerimutts falling for Jewish archetype of "not Nordic means not Aryan!!"

All Euros, including southern, are part of the Aryan race.
All of our languages are descended from Indo Aryan language: Sanskrit. (Oldest written language FYI)
Not Finngolians though.

>remember when fa was actually about fashion and not this narcissistic pol tier muh aryan genetics muh 1488 bilge

I'm white-white from a very white region in a white country.

I always considered people with darker hair and eyes to be more Veeky Forums. It's weird to hear that so many people consider being fair to be a beauty standard while I spend all summers outside trying to get as tanned as possible.
I was actually very happy as I aged that my hair was turning darker. I look better with brown hair than blonde like when I was a kid.
Few people look like le Aryan superhuman even in the most Aryan regions out there. I'm a manlet for example.

>aryan
You guys make me cringe with your obsession with that stuff.

Thank god, those 56% memes about not being white were really starting to get to me.

joey has spic dna which is mongoloid dna. thats where the el goblino look comes from

spics arent white

Most of you motherfucks would say Russel Brand wasn't white if it wasn't for him being English.
Also is Russel Brand Veeky Forums?

he looks french. alot europeans are swarthy thats what people dont get. its specifically swarthy americans that look weird because they have mongoloid dna. its a different sort of swarthy. thats where the el goblino look comes from

There's lots of British that have similar complexion and hair colour. Americans don't get it because they're a mixture and think dark hair and a swarthy complexion comes from Native American or something.

Can confirm, i'm a britfag. I think it stems from the Celtic population.

Actual fucking moron, is this what most people from the US think?

brand is a jewish name apparently.

American here. I'm a fucking ginger with curly hair. Blue eyes. Ancestors are Irish, Scottish, and German. People legitimately ask me if I'm Jewish on occasion - we clearly don't know jack shit about traits. Curly hair on white dude = jew

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brand_(surname)

Unknown fact european jews otherwise known as Ashkenazi Jew's are white and are european. Ashkenazi translates to Jews hailing from eastern and central europe They've been in europe so long and have been integrated for the most part. Don't listen to /pol/ and the Zionists both want the same thing.

>he actually think finns are mongloids.

.t shitskin
>Knowing things is autistic!!
Lol kys
Americans are still mixed though, sorry.
>.t doesn't know the Mongoloid admixture in Finland

found the mongoloid

>>Knowing things is autistic!!
Not him, but he never said, referenced, or implied that at all :thinking:

Im american but I garuntee you Im not mixed, my mother and father are from two different countries that happened to have met in america so.