First time posting on Veeky Forums. Just wanted to see if you guys like my outfit. Am I looking good? Also...

first time posting on Veeky Forums. Just wanted to see if you guys like my outfit. Am I looking good? Also, what you guys think about the facial hair?

Bad bait
*Hides your thread*

?????

bump

those pants don't work with the outfit and those sneakers are ugly

I thought some people might not like the rips in the pants so understandable, but what the fuck is wrong w/ my shoes?

lookin good man. don't change a thing

black socks plz

yeezys are cringecore

Black isnt your thing, mix in some dark red to bring out your hair color

Switch shoes for Chelsea's or suede jodhpurs

THIS.
IS.
FASHION.

Fuck off b0aty you ginger cunt

Is that b0aty? Maybe it’s his doppelganger

fuck off b0aty u twot

Switch out the ripped leggings for a pair of jeans and get rid of the Yeezys to begin with

How does it feel knowing that this guy shagged your mum

ditch the yeezys and get converse instead

You look like Adam Conover if he got taller and leaner...and bad tastes in denim. (seriously, your legs are too good for skinny bottoms, let alone ripped ones)

nice bait

ginger prick

Pls dont pair that jeans with that shitty yeezys

>tfw this might actually be b0aty just wanting to get fashion advice and people are still just calling him a ginger cunt

Fuck off b0aty you ginger arsehole

Did this ginger cunt bully you OP?

Bo eh

yfw your son funds this guys yeezys and gucci

This

what's your favorite subreddit?

when will they learn

literally no one is going to care irl so it looks fine. stop thinking everyone is paying attention to what you dress in at all times.

cover yo ugly ass skin white boy

hell yeah, dude. looking good.

I like how tight your pants are, and I also appreciate the fact that you're wearing boost sneakers with jeans.

i'm also digging the bomber; it's a very modern cut

It’s sad B0aty is a nice guy and doing well for himself and buys the gaudiest/hypebeasty shit possible, guy dresses like a mix of Kanye 5 years ago and a Nando’s lad except he’s a ginger Runescape player from Manchester. He could look so good dressing in a way more appropriate way

post a picture of yourself

post a pic of yo self pussy ass lil white boy

>Nando’s lad
Completely agree. He could look so much better.

This, he should hire Sang to style him. They live seminearby

You dare question the Kang of Niganda?!?