Why do normies like hairbuns so much?

Why do normies like hairbuns so much?

they're kinda lazy- sexy if you know what i mean.

It makes them feel artistic and intelligent

All we can do is reeee

theyre cute and sexy at the same time

>people on fa use the term normie as derogative
Why the self-hate

fa is normie

It‘s fast, easy, convenient and flattering.

Huh

It's just a flattering hairstyle to keep hair out of one's face. It's really not that deep.

no

what do you have against the bun?

imagine not liking buns while simultaneously considering yourself to be a straight male

Cutest permutation of female hair

It doesn't require much effort and it looks pretty good

I agree!!

It gets your hair out of your face in a fast and lazy way and looks less autistic than ponytails

Maybe you should have more nuance
Your attitude is anti intellectual

It’s not even about liking them, just about getting hair out of your face. I think those girls that put it at the very top of their head look silly tho
>Jerry Seinfeld voice

>thread about an arrangement of hair causes an argument about intelligence.
I love this place

t. coping soyboy

actually my least favorite hairstyle honestly
I would rather see a bunch of idiots who can't pull of the pixie cut.

has Veeky Forums always been like this? lately i've started finding this board less and less relevant

Guess it's just preference then. I like having my hair loose. It's less stylistic but it looks 'natural' to me.
I don't hate hairbuns and I use them for practical work but I don't like the look and I don't understand the appeal that much other than its usefulness. I hate to put people into one box, but a lot of people I met who like to put their hair into buns tend to be, for a lack of a better word, snobbish

t. Pseudo-Intellectual

Pro-tip: If you have to address yourself as an intellectual or tell people what is and what is not, chances are you yourself are not an intellectual.

pretty much. you are just getting older and less tolerant of this

It just works. I use it when it's either too hot, or someone at work complains or I don't want my hair falling over things/people when I lean.
I do prefer letting it loose though.