Am I the only one who can only get happiness from materialism...

Am I the only one who can only get happiness from materialism? Literally I don’t care about emotional connection whatsoever, they’re all meaningless to me. Working hard to buy stuffs and show them off in public really does it for me.

Why do you feel the need to show them off in public? That's not materialism, that's social validation. If it was materialism that brought you happiness, it would be the object itself that made you happy.

Well both. The point is that i’m a bad person

That's what the society wants you to be.
Have a nice day in the matrix

Okay first off both the dog and the human are doing the same thing in that picture, they're just less complex.
Second of all I get you with the whole materialism thing, I was like that until I realized everything is relative to the human experience, which is a composite of chemical experiences, you care more about experience which guarantees dope than an experience with any kind of gamble.
You buy things because deep down you're afraid

AFraid of what?

>The point is that i’m a bad person
as long as you know that user... as long as you know..

Why are you trying to be edgy cool on an anonymous imageboard?
You're probably just a lonely ass bitch with no real friends so you've fooled yourself into believing you don't find relationships meaningful so that the absence of them hurts less.

There are lots of opportunities where i could make friends, but i turned it down because i didn’t want it enough. I’m just emotionally unavailable, man. Straight up deepweb-core

>Literally I don’t care about emotional connection whatsoever, they’re all meaningless to me. Working hard to buy stuffs and show them off in public really does it for me.
That's emotional connection, just at the despicable level of mundane consumption and petty gratification.

Are you as fucking retarded in real life as this post leads me to believe you are?

sick bro

it's possible though, he/she might be INTJ for example.

This. You're a market researcher's wet dream.

>I’m just emotionally unavailable, man
If this is true you should get help. Go see a therapist. You're just gonna keep causing yourself and others pain, broh.

t. working on it :+)

I feel you, user.

get a dog
leave your phone at home
go for a walk with the dog
happiness achieved

a "bad person" wouldn't ponder stuff like this and make this thread. you don't really seem like a sociopath, you just seem kind of approval-seeking and insecure, which is way, WAY less cool

anyway good luck with that loser

i made a meme

kys weeb

:(

no. that's fucking weird to me. sorry, OP.
it's the total reverse for me. I care little for money and materialism, knowing it's all meaningless and empty ass bullshit, and I care about relationships and my own ideals more than anything.

No, you just don't have a wide enough spectrum of experiences or concretized values for you to healthily anchor your conception of happiness to intangible things.

What makes a sociopath?

Oh wow you’re a good healthy person congratz

That’s right but how am i supposed to have experience if i’m not longing for one? I don’t long for friends or girlfriend, i don’t long for someone to talk to. Although i talk to myself a lot (which signals that i need someone to talk to), but it seems that i’ve been to comfortable with this.