>preferred method of losing weight
>aesthetic you're going for

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/Jn7KQh
youtu.be/aMcjxSThD54?t=1330
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

stop posting this murdering piece of shit

Self harm retard here again, i cheated on day 1 of my 7th cycle 14 hours in, i might have eaten some 800cal.

But still, progress, since the 6th cycle i'm down half a kg, a few millimeter on hips and almost a full centimeter on my bust.

please refrain from posting images like this i tried to kill myself a couple of days ago and cut-wounds make my hands itch thank you in advance

Gone with that pic user. Didin't expect to hit someone here.

>addicted to browsing Veeky Forums every night before bed

I mean it helps keep cravings at bay but this ia getting pathetic...

same here. I do that with instagram mostly, there I spend like 1 hour watching cooking videos and I feel the saliva going through my throat. I feel pathetic too but it’s a dirty pleasure

I love cooking videos and Mukbangs. Only slim girl mukbangs though, fatfucks smacking their lips just puts me off. I know it motivates some people to not "turn out like them", but I don't want to have a more unhealthy relationship with food than I already do.

I don't watch mukbangs very often but I admit it, I get butthurt when I see those skinny asian gurls eating huge amounts of fatty food like they don't give a shit. Man, this obsession has dragged my life into a hell hole and I became intolerant about goofy things like people happily eating their food. Well, skinny people for the most because watch those fatties surely makes me feel better about myself although I'm just aggravating the symptoms.
By any chance do you cook? I'm so interested in learning recipes and then feel proud about the result but I'm too coward to do the next step

I feel the same way user. Though I guess they're unhealthy in a different way even if they're not overweight. A lot of them admit to going to the gym for hours on end and I suspect others purge straight after filming. So don't feel too jealous when they're filling their body with poison instead of eating healthy fulfilling meals.

I love cooking which makes restricting a struggle but I manage to do OMAD and make a nice big satisfying dinner. I'm trying to tap into veganism which forces me to get creative. I think I enjoy the process more than the eating haha. Just start with simple meals like soups or veggie roasts and experiment with spices and such. Don't worry if you fuck up a few times because that's how you learn.

My favorite cooking channel is JunsKitchen. He makes next level shit but it's comfy and fun.

I'm so fucking fat i gained like 15 kg in half a year of depression, binge eating and being on prozac. That shit fucks with your appetite big time. Damn i need to get my life in track ;___;
Cw: 79 kg
Height: 175 cm
Gw: 55 kg

wow, are you me? same height and similar weight too. i used to be "naturally thin" before this. we can do this, user.

Same thing happened to my brother. It's so sad seeing him devour entire pizzas. He's also bipolar and started screaming at my dad when he brought up his weight gain so no one dares trigger the baby any more.

Does zero sugar soda break the fast?

Feels. What are you doing calorie wise?
I'm shifting between 300-900 calories a day to try and keep metabolism moving. I would go on a fast but it really muddles my thought process and i have too much work in uni to go through that.

I'm eating like two or three eggs for breakfast and trying to eat as little dinner as possible before feeling full. Rest of the calories is for the milk in my tea. Tea is like the god of all energy sources.

about the same as you, but i usually hover around 500. on high days i get to 1000, on low days I'm at 250

I only started dieting again about three weeks ago, so thankfully I've not had bad days yet. In the past going too low, say 350 a day has only lead to me somehow justifying binges and screwing up all the hard work.

So scared of losing discipline again. 79 kg is just fucking disgusting. Can't believe i let myself gain this much weight.

I feel you, I've had a few bad days lately but I try to move on and stay motivated. i hate my body so much right now

Man, you're based user a/s/l?

19/m/usa lol. I want to move back to Europe, I was so much happier there.

18/m/sweden ye America might not be ideal for trying to lose weight

I mean

thank you

I wish you luck, man. there's a thinspo discord if you wanna talk more, it's kind of dead but I'll post the link if you want

Leave the shithole of Burgeristan ASAP.

Sure why not

If you are anorexic or bulimic, please see a doctor. Make sure you get the right nutrients your body needs in order to stay healthy. Cutting back calories and doing cardio is fine, but unhealthy dieting will make you look gross and possibly dead.

Good luck slimming down, and stay healthy!

Gtfo fat acceptance SJW cuck normie lard blob kys

height: 170cm / 5'7"
cw: 54.5kg / 120lbs
gw: ???

>tfw reached my goal weight but still greatly unsatisfied with myself

Pile misery upon misery I guess, right brehs? I'll EC stack for the next two weeks until underweight bmi and maybe i will actually start looking /thin/

Stop throwing anorexic as a buss every other thread, you know very well that it doesn't describe bdd but anyone willingly under the arbitrary 18.5bmi, which is most of us regular even though i haven't seen a single one of us who has bdd posting.

Also go back to mpa and stay there.

Use anonymous texting website to send him : "You are a FAT FUCK" messeges

discord.gg/Jn7KQh

Hi anons, I need some help.
I'm going to enter to classes in march 10th and I need to lose at least 7 kgs. This vacations have been hideous and I gained like 10 kg in just some months. Fortunately I have a good physical condition and when I'm feeling ''good'' I move a lot; walk, run, gym, etc. Also in my good times I used to eat very healthy, 3 meals a day and no fasting at all. When I mix these two things (a lot of excercise + nutritive food) I lose weight very easily but now I'm not so sure. I have less than 1 month to return to my slim body and I can feel the pressure. I need some advices. What is the maximum of kgs that have you lost in a short period of time? through what methods? Please consider that if it's possible I'd prefer to not doing any type of fasting, I have my reasons. Thanks, I appreciate the answers.

I lost 8 kg in roughly 20 days on 500 calories a day.

kek that sounds like a good idea. To be honest I'm sick of the guy. He's been fucked up for as long as I can remember and only causes my parents grief. He abuses every drug under the sun (xanax, caffeine pills, benadryl, fucking cough syrup etc.) and drinks heavily. He won't move out despite being nearly 30 and blames everyone but himself for his situation. He's always going on about how society is against him because he's poor and believes money should just fall into his lap when he hadn't even TRIED to put his foot in the door. Even if he was well off he'd just buy the most boring materialistic shit like generic sports cars and hookers. The guy can't even look after his expensive electronics as he's already broken like 5 phones in the last few years so I can't imagine him being responsible with finances. When things don't go his way he threatens suicide. My mom is the biggest enabler of his behavior and coddles the manchild so she lets the baby get away with everything even though she knows he's a lost cause at this point. The guy will 100% kill himself when she passes away so she's just delaying the inevitable.

Anyway, rant over. No one had to read this blog shit but it felt nice putting my anger into words.

Why do you care? Go on with your life.

Gained 3 lbs, bloated here also
>6'1.5
>130

please start lifting weights. You have the body that will look good with some muscle mass.

I'm 20 and working on moving out. I sometimes feel unsafe around him when we're the only people in the house as he can snap at any time thanks to his plethora of mental illnesses. He threatens violence too. I once tried to call the cops when he picked up a knife but my mom stopped me and went on about how she doesn't want the police involved because she's worried about what people will think. Yes mom, the neighbours opinions of our family is more important than saving our fucking lives from this psycho.

what do you guys consider small thighs? how many inches?

I'm 6'2 138
I blame my thin legs, my upper body is almost fine

When I'm /thin/ I have awful body dysmorphia... and the more weight I gain, the thinner I feel.

Why am I like this? o__o

To be honest I really like being able to eat food without overwhelming feelings of guilt.

I feel fat at any size. If I catch my reflection in a mirror I see a skinny person for a split second but immediately try to rationalize that it can't possibly be my fatass self.

That's how I used to feel unless I was at my lowest, lowest weight but I was mental in other ways at that point.

To be fair I've been working out a bunch lately so I don't think I look bad, and people around me haven't noticed the weight gain. I also feel less uncomfortable about looking like a woman (as opposed to a young teen).

i think fasting is just zero caloric intake
doesn't mean soda is a good thing though.

What did you eat for 500cal a day?

I read it. Hugs

Tomorrow is my cheat meal. Fantasizing with my options...
a) Liter of beer and large sweet popcorn = 2200 calories
b) Wendy's dave's triple combo and 2 cans of beer = 1800 calories.
c) Liter of beer and large homemade salted popcorn = 900 calories.
The mixture of flavours between sweet popcorn and beer is really, really good tho.

/fa is a safe space now? ffs

No it's not u fat nigger

yogurt in the morning, vegetables throughout the day, maybe some protein like tuna at the end of the day

Without fasting? just plain cal counting, cut your intake to 3/4, 1/2, 2/5 or even less of your daily TDEE, but, be known that without fasting you can't hit that mark of losing a kg or more every week without some intense exercising.

D-dude...

I ate 2800 calories today

can someone help me. ever since I stopped eating as much my jaw has been popping and locking a lot. like when I want to open my mouth it feels locked and if I force it, it makes a pop sound.

>height: 6'2''
>cw: 145lbs
>gw: 135lbs
it's not much but someone please tell me i'm gonna make it

Make sure you're staying hydrated.
Put your tongue between your teeth to prevent clenching.
Chew sugarless gum but don't do this often because it can fuck up your stomach.
Eat and snack on healthy anti inflammatory foods, fruits and veggies.

Chewing gum can fuck you up? How ?

Acid build up, only if you have an empty stomach and you chew excessively. I thought it was worth mentioning since OP said they weren't eating.

sex

>It's the bi-annual "he has an overwhelming desire to relapse into a hungry skeleton" episode
It's getting kinda boring.
Why can't I just be happy with the way I am?
It's like, if I'm THAT unhappy now, I may as well feel that way as a skinny person.

youtu.be/aMcjxSThD54?t=1330
please refrain from making posts like this i tried to [message deleted] myself a couple of days ago and stifling communication makes my [message deleted] thank you in advance

I wish.

but something something insulin right?
does zero soda mess with insulin levels?

The act of chewing makes you stomach prepare to digest stuff and so it starts to produce more acid. Since you're just chewing endlessly and not actually getting anything in there, the acid just builds up and instead of digesting food the stomach just kind of digests itself, and that's how you can get an ulcer

>tfw no skinny b/gf
also
>the cut scars on her arm

first, I’m sorry for that. second, why

Any links to super low cal recipes?

It's nothing to be sorry for you fucking twink

which doctor?
I'm bulimic by the way

what are you calling super low? you mean like 400-500g for a 700cal meal?

Psychiatrist.

if I ate that amount of calories in one day I would be disgusted with myself so I was trying to be nice.

I'm 187cm, ~81kg, male, 18 yrs
what would be my goal weight?

I would very likely end up genuinely suicidal for like three days if I ever did this. stop this user wtf

>height
5'7

>weight

>age/gender
18 female

>Highest weight

Lowest weight
>123.5

>Goal weight

>method
restricting

pic is my goal aesthetic

also here i am now

i want to suck your ass juices

Keep up the hard work user, you'll reach your goal. :o)

I want to marry u and impregnante u

Whats your diet and fasting days and lenght, if at all? Also have you started doing cardio? I mean, cardio won't help at all with bobmurder, but, you won't be half dead once you hit 17bmi and it'll help avoid losing too much muscle ate your lungs diaphragm.
Also, beware that the boobs genocide is real, i went from 107cm to 91cm when going from 19 to 15bmi, which was like, 90% of my already small fatblobs

can you post a picture of your ass?

Try going to a sauna too. A while ago a mexican boxer who came for a match in Chile was 2kg above the limit, and he had two hours to lose the weight. He went into a sauna for thirty minutes and he reached the limit. Got KO'd in Round Two though, if I recall correctly.
Good luck, I'm going back to uni in march 5th and I'm doing rope jumps the most I can everyday, maybe consider doing that.

Nice progress. You're nearly there.

>male
>20
>5'6 (I know I'm a manlet)
>highest: 180
>lowest: 124
>current: 129 because I'm insanely bloated and haven't been fasting as hard this year
>method: fasting and exercise
>aesthetic: skelly or lean muscle
Someone last thread told me to work out more so I hit the gym much harder these past couple of weeks and fasted the hardest I had in a while

such a hugable chest, buy me plz

>cutting scars

disappointed sigh

Sauna just removes liquid from your body, it's not any kinda real solution to loosing weight, you drink water and gain it back

nice user I'm almost the same stats

>5'7
>124lbs
(i hate being a manlet)

what's your goal weight?

it's water weight, I know, but it may help user to achieve their goal if they're feeling anxious of the deadline.

Being skinny is seriously the most Veeky Forums thing ever

user, even pic has them visible

>>disappointed sigh
Have you ever hit 14bmi user? and did you do it without ever going through self harm nor bulimia?

If you haven't reached it just silence yourself for the good of us all. Would post mine, but, i hope not to hit user.
You're at /thinspo/, user, we've always been proana and harmsafe, and i don't get how your kind finds its way here to sigh over anything.

She's 19bmi+, easily, not really thinspo. Blob fingers, no ribline.

This post is full of shit. I'm not that user but I'm gonna bite.
>Have you ever hit 14bmi user? and did you do it without ever going through self harm nor bulimia?
I hit 13.8 once with just restricting I passed out in public regularly and had to get hospitalized. It's not a fun experience.
>we've always been proana and harmsafe
Speak for yourself. Early thinspo threads were just like the rest of Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums. Don't act like you know everything while being nu-Veeky Forums yourself.

i want to get back to 124 and then 120. Ive been smoking more weed lately which means i get the munchies more often, even though i havent been as bad on it lately. If i have gained any weight its less than 5 pounds and probably muscle but i havent been 124 since december so. just gotta drink water and work out and shit