So how do I buy stocks without a broker lol can I just do it myself?

so how do I buy stocks without a broker lol can I just do it myself?

Other urls found in this thread:

wowomg.com/shares
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wowomg.com/shares
This helped me get started

Uh yeah.

No one needs a broker.

Robinhood.

what he said. Robinhood all the day. Lurk more.

Just buy a seat on the NYSE and you can buy and sell all day long.

>can I just do it myself?
Sure.
Most people who get rich in the stock market use a free platform like Robinhood.
There's absolutely no downside to it.

Really? Most people who get rich in stock market use a free platform? Even though RobinHood has only been around for less than 2 years?

You need a broker to trade on any exchange, unless you own a seat on the exchange. RobinHood is a broker.

>Most people who get rich in stock market use a free platform
Who's stupid enough to pay commissions?
What does that get you?

How in the UK can I buy stocks?

Robinhood not in the UK

Anyone know why they're expanding to aus?

>everyone lives in America
You need to use a broker. Just google "stock market brokers UK"

Not to blow your mind but RH is a broker

Oh right.

I guess I was thinking more financial advisor. And brokers that are actual people that recommend stocks.

These people don't know fucking shit and care fuck all about making their clients money.

yeah just send a letter to the company you want to invest in telling them you want to buy X number of shares and you dont have a broker so you want to do a direct deal. include a check for the price of the number of shares you want and just wait for them to send you the shares

search for "direct stock purchase plan" - a lot of companies have them.

Merril Edge and ScottTrade have individually directed accounts. Look into them, but be careful because their comission per trade is rediculous

>RobinHood is a broker.
I thought there were big differences between them and a broker.

Hell if I know.

I just want to know who that ejaculation station is.

>This thread is already cancer.
No, typically you cannot buy stock without a broker.
No, using brokers isn't for chumps.
>what is shorting stock
Brokers have their place and if their commission is enough to bother you, you don't have enough money to fuck around with stocks.
You could buy stock specifically from a company, but it makes building a portfolio more cumbersome.

How much do you think it would cost to get a bj from her?

great advice but how do i buy stocks without a broker for real. ive got $65

bout tree fiddy

No. The only difference is "no commission" and they're incredibly limited when it comes to where you can trade.

>how do i buy stocks without a broker for real.
If you live in the US then Robinhood. If anywhere else then you have to use a "normal" broker. You can't not use a broker unless you either buy directly from the company (the difficulty and clunkiness of this is part of the reason why the entire stockbroking industry exists) or if you own a seat on the exchange.

>Most people who get rich in the stock market use a free platform like Robinhood.
[citation needed]
>people who have enough capital to actually make worthwhile, highly profitable trades (i.e. not the $5 "investment" you just made on some company being shilled in the general) worry about a small commission
>such a low commission isn't worth being able to trade on more than just US exchanges

So I can use leverage, margin, after hours, etc with them?
I thought the difference was that a brokerage actually had these options.