I'm poor, where can I buy good but cheap clothes from

I'm poor, where can I buy good but cheap clothes from.

Oddly enough I've had pretty good luck with the shopping app wish, but the wait takes a while...

Look for local bulk thrift stores and by basics to build your look from.

You can't

Anime and youtube merch are pretty cheap most of the time. Nice designs and good quality

thrift stores

B8
Try the sticky

Clearance at Saks

this person is lying to you

You can sometimes get good stuff at Forever 21, but a lot of their stuff is really weird and/or expensive. It's usually where I go since the thrift store in my town takes forever to get to.

no, this person is lying to you

Uniqlo

vintage clothing

Uniqlo
Zara (quality is not very good but for the price is okay imo)
Buy Gildan stuff if you're looking for basics, some of their stuff is surprisingly not bad

what about buffalo exchange?

What can you get from wish? Almost everything there looks like trash.

I make do with h&m.

Thrift ya dingus

i had someone in one of my classes wear black fingerless pleather gloves, bootcut jeans, neon orange nike runners, no sleeve hoodie over long sleeve tee and a snapback with pokemon red/blue starters today. i should have taken a pic but too many people behind me i dont want to seem like a booly

:( It woulda been funny af

am not, also reported for slander

idk it also felt kinda mean. he just seemed like a clueless kid trying his best. also he kept answeiring the professors questions so i could just be dazed during the whole class

True, he probably thought that he was wearing F I R E clothes, I would be bummed too if someone talked trash about my favorite fit.

2nd hand Shop, search for flannel shirts or unicolor t-shirts, if there are no fitting rom try the clothes on yours and it should be a little tight.
Never buy poliester, nylon or stamped shirts.
about belts, allways go to a artisan of leather, will be cheaper.

H&m stores have h&m tagged items but also l.o.g.g and dividend tagged items. Get the logg or dividend items only, those are quality.
Uniqlo is alright but other than their socks, all they really have is grey/navy/black/blue pants, decent quality shirts with some occasional nice jackets and linen.
Clearance at other mall stores can get you nice basics.
Best to save and buy for longevity, because if you don't plan on buying new pieces often, buy some shit that you can abuse for months until you get some more cash or a better paying job.

If you are jobless, no job is beneath you. Some places pay well but may be far or hard to get into if they pay well, some places pay shit but they still pay and the job is there. My local trader joes and costco both pay $15/hr already and no one ever wants to quit.
If you already have a job, don't quit looking for a better one, and don't tell your boss/coworkers about looking for better opportunities either, lest they get jelly or think you're trying to play them. Keep looking and applying for better positions if you can and try to network, even ask your parents if they know someone who could benefit from having you there and if you could benefit from working at at their place.

>clearance
>good clothes
Never

Logg and dividend are trash. Always go for the h&m tag.