Just copped this from yesterday's Supreme drop

Just copped this from yesterday's Supreme drop.
Why don't people like this brand again?

Other urls found in this thread:

uk.businessinsider.com/supreme-t-shirts-k-mart-2017-8?international=true&r=UK&IR=T
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because it's crass and derivative

>over 15 years old
>wears print tees

This one is pretty tasteful.

I could have done the exact same thing for $15

Congratulations, then you'd have a fake supreme shirt

And I would be less retarded than you

its literally an american apparel t shirt with a screen print.

Lol. It is just a picture of a painting printed on a gildan t shirt, hardly a 'fake'.

Or Sun Apparel - which is like an AA knockoff and the go to in the screen printed tee biz when you want blanks.

Source: several years experience working graphic design for a streetwear company

uk.businessinsider.com/supreme-t-shirts-k-mart-2017-8?international=true&r=UK&IR=T

i mean i remember it being confirmed that it was AA. so fucking silly to buy supreme t shirts lmao

Got the same one in ash grey, this and the abstract tee from a few seasons ago are the only good t-shirts from supreme recently

That's a Cezanne. Someone there has good taste
And clearly lurks /fa

I got that same shirt

Super excited

Or maybe the just slapped on any old mega famous painting onto a black t-shirt.

I really hate how lazy this company is with their printing style. The akira one was the absolute worst. I guess this isn't bad but i would never wash cash on something as basic as this. Might as well rock a gogh painting on your chest.

It's just some painting lazily printed on a black shirt and it doesn't even look good

This. They took Cezanne's most famous work and slapped it onto a shirt. They didn't incorporate his aesthetic or work into their design. They just put it on a tee for quick money.

They did they same thing with the Akira collab. So many cool directions they could have gone. But instead they put a couple black and white manga cells on shirts and ashtrays. Really inspired...

Yeah, they're like something from redbubble, not actual design has gone into these clothes

>Overhyped
>Very little thought put into design or fitting
>Artificially inflated demand due to limited production and high "prestige"
>Once-underground and respected brand turned to shit by kids, hypebeasts, and resellers
Sure, now and then they'll have some cute pieces but overall it is to be avoided.

Because it's selling museum gift shop t-shirts at a 300% markup to dopes?