Are americans Veeky Forums?

are americans Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ml3kWdsrw2U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sometimes.

Sage.

>Sage

americans are definitely some of the ugliest cunts alive. alot of americans dont event understand how real white people see them. america single handedly proved wrong the theory that race mixing is good for off spring

>muttposting

its all that old slave era dna

the mix of native american with just that slightly nig tier face or hair texture and then a white foundation produces some of the ugliest people i have ever seen

even the darkest purest congoloid from the underworlds of africa looks more human to me than the average american

which level are you?

looks like someone's seething

America is pretty fucked, but some of the hottest people I know are mutts. I've also traveled quite a bit, and I haven't noticed a significantly more or less attractive country (although I've been told Sweden is up there). There are definitely more tasteful countries though.

I don't know why there's so much euro-cope over looks. You guys have real accomplishments, like not having to debate about arming school teachers.

>real accomplishments

This kids mug has fetal alcohol syndrome written all over it

Nice fashion thread. kek.

Down here in the States we just call that "Southern"

You guys have monthly school shootings all done by white kids. Yet blame black people on gun violence

african americans are 13% of the population and commit 56% of the murders

they have the highest murder rate out of any ethnicity in any 1st world country on planet earth

i think they get off pretty lightly honestly considering just how fucked up they are, and im not american btw

lmao no. never

>commit 56% of the murders
>56%
WHAT A COINCIDENCE

AHhhhhh my two favorite boards fused itt thread.
youtu.be/Ml3kWdsrw2U
Unironically, the most Veeky Forums music video is from a reggaeton song.

>in the US, kanye west is considered a fashion icon

la creatura.....