BOOTY HOLE 50 COCKS

POP MY BOOTY LIKE A WHEELIE NIGGA
IM FOR REALLY NIGGA
IN THEM STREETS WITH THEM BOOTY KILLAS AND THEM FRUITY NIGGAS
WE WAKE UP SENDIN BOOTY PICTURES
SENDIN NUDIES NIGGA

I'm sorry that this spic pedo lives.

I loved watching this kid get snuffed in LA. "Come test my gangster", LMAO

I would squeal with glee were he to personally test *my* gangster. Or if I had a chance to shout nasty shit at him in front of a few hundred? I'm in the city all the damn time... If only I could get him to throw hands first...

>squeal with glee
>throw hands
Pick one

WE MAKE NUGGAS BLEED BLOOD

No, I pick both.

>t. normie who doesn't get a hard on when fighting

>doesn't get a hard on when fighting
I mean, when I get into a fight my ears get hot and my blood runs fast enough than I can feel my heartbeat all over my body but I never get an erection from punching a dude hard enough that he learns what it feels like to shit teeth.

I only do when I really WANT to fight the person. Self defense alone aint enough, but when combined with deep loathing? I recieve an enjoyable experience, win or lose.

you guys are fags lol

You’d get your shit rocked whotboi. Veeky Forums is filled with nothing but gay white twinks.

t.iffy

I rely on that preconception, so please hold onto it

You’ve obviously never fought against black people it’s never 1on1 you gonna get jumped and stomped on. I doubt your twink friends would even jump in

>never fought against black people
Incorrect. Get their shins and knees first with repeated sweeps.
>it’s never 1on1 you gonna get jumped and stomped on
It's always one on one if you move fast enough and cause pain fast enough or if you take out 1-2 ppl in the first 20 seconds without taking too many hits
It's never been one on one in most situations because I'm usually with 5-8
> friends
Friends ALWAYS jump in, no matter how outclassed you are, friends with spine ALWAYS jump in.

8 plus yrs MMA, childhood and parental violence, poor tolerance for static and enough beatdowns received to know better in a number of situations.

Underrated

I'm sorry. I am so sorry.

I'm so, so sorry hip hop has become this. I'm so sorry goth ninja became this. I'm so sorry that it's going to all get worse before it gets better.