Are movie posters fa?

Are movie posters fa?

I need to decorate my minimal apartment, but they feel almost hackneyed

depends on the poster and the movie. I like minimalistic movie posters, but ones like pic related with pretty much all characters look like ass

This is the only movie poster i have on my wall.

I was going to buy a Labrinth poster too but decided against it at the last moment.

I think having 1, maybe 2 max, movie posters that either are funny or mean something to you can be effay.

most Veeky Forums poster

No. Decorating in a mature way is always more Veeky Forums and posters are for manchildren

you are a manchild. you can never be Veeky Forums.

a poster is a neutral object. are paintings for manchildren?

Yes, but they need to be artful posters.

Got this on my wall, my favourite film, and i like the image

hes right though. paintings are grown up. posters are for up until college dorms

shit

This sucks. The polish 7 samurai poster is effay af

Gonna post some polish posters

If you haven't seen the movie and/or you're an embryo don't. Brainlet

Buying real art is Veeky Forums

My basement TV room is decorated with classic movie posters of my favorite movies. If you make it themed and personal, with a story behind it, you can pull it off. There's a lot to choose from. Pick for the artistic or historical value of the poster, don't just pick rando crap. Add other movie oriented memorabilia too. Done with taste, you can pull it off. If not, your place will look like a Spencers Gifts store in a low rent shopping mall.

Always liked these, shame they weren't used internationally and don't know where you'd find them now though.

some are good some are bad
just don;t go overboard
the lobster has a fantastic poster imo

Minimalist posters are guaranteed trash

fucking retard. a poster is nothing, a painting is nothing, a movie is nothing. it's all just portals into expression of the mind. there can be a manchild painting and a tasteful poster.

this german one is pretty nice too

based beat kitano