Most Veeky Forums cig? For me it's American Spirit blacks :)

Most Veeky Forums cig? For me it's American Spirit blacks :)

winny blues

Rollies. Its Veeky Forums to have a pouch of tobacco and to roll your own.

actually it's the faggiest shit on earth

marlboro gold

redpill me on cigarillos

If you want a pure tobacco taste like a cigar or pipe tobacco it's great, and the packaging is usually good.

Not if you carry around a bag of tobacco and papers like a sperg. Roll them at home and keep them in a nice cigarette case.

this

Nat Sherman Black and Golds. I used to smoke them, but then I switched fully to smoking my pipe.

Smoking isn't effay you're just smelly addicts.

okay :3

>blows smoke in your face

>blows you

>mouth fedoras

Camel Filters or Camel Crush

American spirits were a disappointment. I usually smoke camels and rooftops but a store had them so I thought I'd try then out. Good smooth taste but no head rush at all. I had the blue btw

Try their pouch tobacco, I'm a pack a day smoker and the first time I had it I could only finish half a cigarette before I had to put it out

In the UK if you smoke straights you look like a total knob. Rollies are nicer, cheaper, sexier

thought it said golden vagina

creep

>Camel Filters
These in public when out clubbing or something

During the week or in private I tend to just juul - ends up being a lot cheaper + healthier + you don't always smell like ass

also I should say that I never really get a headrush when smoking ciggies, but a juul will knock you on your ass if you take a deep pulls in a row

THERE ONCE WAS A BOY WHO DID NOT KNOW ANYTHING OF THE WORLD.

A CANDIEDEMON SAW THE BOY, AND RECOGNIZED INGENUOUSNESS.

THE CANDIEDEMON WENT TO THE BOY, AND TOLD HIM: “HELLO, BOY. IF YOU WANT OTHERS TO LIKE YOU, AND THE WORLD TO BE YOURS, SUCK ON THIS.”

THE CANDIEDEMON GAVE THE BOY A LIT CIGARETTE, AND TOLD HIM: “YOU WILL BE FASHIONABLE, AND C00L, FOR THE REST OF YOUR DAYS, AS LONG AS YOU SMOKE AT LEAST ONE OF THESE PER DAY.”

FOR SUBSEQUENT DECADES, THE BOY SMOKED AT LEAST ONE CIGARETTE PER DAY, AND WHEN HE WAS AN OLD ADULT, HE FELL ILL: ROT HAD SPREAD THROUGH HIS VISCERA, HIS SKIN HAD SHRIVELED DUE TO EXSICCATION; AFTER MANY DAYS OF SUFFERING, THE FORMER BOY DIED; HIS FINAL WORDS WERE: “FINALLY, AFTER ALL THESE YEARS, I AM BECOME FASHIONABLE, AND C00L…”

TO THIS POST IS ATTACHED AN IMAGE SHOWCASING THE PERFECT ATTIRE FOR SMOKING ON ANY OCCASION —ONLY FOR TRUE SMOKERS; IF YOU SMOKE WITHOUT WEARING THIS, YOU ARE A HYPOCRITE.

damn wtc?

WHICH IS MORE PATHETIC: VOLUNTEERING/BEING EMPLOYED TO SHILL IN PRO OF DEGENERATE BEHAVIOURS, OR "SPAMMING" THREADS REGARDING DEGENERATE BEHAVIOURS IN AN ATTEMPT TO VALIDATE YOUR VICE?

The absolute state of Veeky Forums

Dunhill

Camels are horrific. shitty taste + the worst aftersmell of any cig ive smoked. "you smell like a walking ash tray" is the most accurate way to describe someone who smokes camels. so many better cigs out there i dont get ppl who are loyal to it.

CALLATE PUTO BEANER
JAJAJAJAJA
R

Truthfully I find camels the best smelling out of any common cigarette except for lucky strikes.
Newports are the worst.

Lucky Strike softpack is where it's at. It's what the GIs smoked in WWII

couldn't agree more

fedora

you're a fedora

where do you live to get your hands on lucky strikes?

Try tobacco shops or gas stations.

pretty much anywhere except for africa?

I love spirit blacks but they really knock me on my ass if I haven't smoked in a while

Love it

Phix is better

if it ain't marlboro reds it ain't right

This

I dress with quite futuristic style, so I'm pulling off vaping quite well. Plus I have a really cool device range, so it's always a conversation starter

never exhale

Literally r*ddit

lol

Can't spell faggy without Veeky Forums

Oh god that makes me sick

No, Juul is better. They use nicotine salt juice instead of nicotine freebase like 99% of other vapes, so it's a scientific fact that the nicotine enters your body more efficiently and gives you a "buzz" closer to a real cigarette

never heard of this mtg expansion

I smoke smooths, better tasting than most other rnenthols.

Alternate between B&Hs and Holidays so you can understand what its like to be rich and poor

Light blue, hunter green, or black American Spirits are GOAT.

remove green and add yellow and you're right

No, yellow is actually shit-tier. That's honestly my least favorite kek

different strokes, though I don't smoke yellows anymore I remember them fondly. Can't say the same about greens.

What you smokin now lad?

Marlboro Smooths are like smoking a candy cane. The first one tastes good and is enjoyable. By the time I finish the pack, I cannot stand it anymore. It's just too much.

taking a short break, but my normal cigs are the light blue pack or filterless camels

>smoking anything other then yellow camels
wew laddeh

I really like these

penniless russian schoolboy itt

If you smoke rollies with a filter and pure tobacco with some natural paper, wouldn’t that be significantly healthier for you just because it doesn’t have all the chemicals in packaged ones?

>smoking cigarettes
>caring about your health

fuck ye, mate

yesss

I like smoking cigars but never in public because I feel like I look like a faggot when I do.

these taste like fucking chalk, fuck that

Why smoke cigs when you can suck dick?

this must be ironic

Nope

was for but actually kinda works lol

East coasters btfo

these taste like shit

they're nice, but they will make you way smellier than cigarettes. also will likely look like a tryhard if it doesn't suit your aesthetic.

This is the correct answer. And maybe camels but don't like they're taste as much.

>menthol cigarettes
Yeah they must taste good after a nigger cums in your mouth

you don't look cool, your hair and skin look like shit, you smell like shit even when you think you don't, you spend 7-10 dollars a day, you're definitely out of shape and you're probably skinny fat, your circulation is bad, etc etc

cigarettes are for trailer trash please kill yourself

wrong! smoking is cool, get over it

>eight dollars for a pack of cigarettes
Good thing I live in the South where tobacco is cheap and plentiful.

Those women look retarded. a majority of people who smoke are low income/low IQ

Fuck off with your gay faggotry

Did a girl bully you when you were a kid?

>Did a girl bully you when you were a kid?
No. I just thinking smoking looks retarded. If you smoke, you are a pleb!

you're a silly little boy user :3

harming your body because you're emotionally vulnerable and succumb to peer pressure is not Veeky Forums

if you think that people can't act of their own accord then you're just fucking dumb.

you first ;^)

Correct, /thread

I'm furious that I never smoked in my life, only to get cancer from this fucking post.
You're moronic if you smoke a pack a day. But do you think anyone who does think it's filled with vitamins and shit? No.

Can a pipe ever be Veeky Forums? I like how they smell and enjoy the ritual in using them but I feel I look like a fucking bozo when in public.

Lmao

>I feel I look like a fucking bozo when in public.
You do, pipe smoking is for home, idiot

my aesthetic is 50s contemporary like the guy on the right or greaser. Is it compatible?

I smoked Gauloises for the last couple of years. I don't get tired of the taste, doesn't burn in my throat and I can sport the chic français heh

>not Brunes
never gonna make it

I wanna live past 40 mate.

you jerk off to niggers fucking little white girls dont you?