When did all these gross /pol/tards take over this board? At least before there was somewhat good fashion discussion

When did all these gross /pol/tards take over this board? At least before there was somewhat good fashion discussion.

They have probably been here all the time, but seriously it's bad

>unironically being an egoist
Pitting one meme ideology against another is gay

thanks /pol/tard. Have you figured out what fedora goes best with your swastika patch?

There’s also been a lot of insecure sluthate male model worshipping “looks theory” faggotry recently, idk what’s more tedious desu

Obviously one made out of leather to match the leather trench coat

I don't see any redditors contributing to discussions about fashion either tho. All they do is post about their vans and make new threads asking for which ray ban aviator is the best.

I forgot they're also obsessed with race and will never miss a chance to claim some clothes should only be worn by members of specific racial groups (even though we all know race is a social construct)

>(even though we all know race is a social construct)

you know what I mean, the kind who will say there's no scientific data to prove races are a thing but will make statements like wpp can't cook/dance and pot are so stylish/spiritual/intuitive in the same breath

Holy shit... there are actually people this dumb...

>At least before there was somewhat good fashion discussion.
Newfag redditors don't realize this board has always been awful.
You scared all the good posters away so long ago.

Newfag Cope

Looks theory has always been a part of this board and Veeky Forums

>least before there was somewhat good fashion discussion.
lol. but im sure threads like these add to that good fashion discussion. keep it up.

Veeky Forums took a nosedive when all these newfags showed up

I'm leftypol, cunt. Marxists have been making Stirner eat shit since 1846

You've obviously never read Stirner. Fuck off concern larper.

Literally this. If you're treating Veeky Forums as anything but a comedy board, I feel bad for you.

He's right though. To say Marx didn't like Stirner's work is something of an understatement.

I thought Engles liked Stirner and Marx didn't ?

>you obviously didn't read
>I have never read The German Ideology
Lol, Saint user

day of the rope for all of you

>LARPing on Veeky Forums
>opening your "executions" folder
lmao

>Engles

not him but i'm literally holding the meme and it's own in my hands

You can roast me for it but I by and large quit Veeky Forums after the election. Knew even this board would be inundated by /pol/tards

its in my fashion folder you absolute dumbfuck

>if i see something i dont like, /pol/ is to blame!

I don't know why but it seems to be a trend that's been holding across all boards for quite a while now. I visited Veeky Forums today and it feels palpably dumber and more like /pol/ than it was in the past.

Maybe websites are becoming more ideologically self-sorted over time. Or the quality of the average user is declining as Veeky Forums becomes more popular. Or maybe /pol/ has created an anti-PC culture and attracted anti-PC users and that influence subsequently seeped out to the other boards. Also the very structure of Veeky Forums is a lot more amenable to edginess than most other big sites.

So yeah if I had to guess it's some combination of these factors. I don't mind some edgy shit, it's always been there, but the whole website is increasingly going full /pol/tard.

I have a small hope that /mu/ is still kind of chill.

/pol/ just can't accept that all other boards hate them. It has also gotten a lot worse after the election, because of all the redditors from r/the_donald who migrated to /pol/

really makes you think

Get used to it Veeky Forumsggot. We're only getting bigger.

>that quote at the top
Lol. The article also stated that 50% oppose the 'alt right'

>50%
That's actually pretty good, considering the amount of kike brainwashing, brainlet. Thanks for making my point for me.

Imagine being such a boring, insufferable faggot that you spend your free time promoting any kind of political agenda or ideology on the internet

Literally.

>When did all these gross /pol/yards take over this website?
FTFY

>Germany's past is going to be repeated in America 85 years later
Dude, you must be even smarter than pickle rick

>imagine refusing to acknowledge something's wrong and you continue slowly kill yourself with consumerism

That's you, you stupid fucking blue pilled faggot.

Still waiting on you to make your point, bucko. Simply rewording my post and making a rick and morty reference isn't a valid response. Try again.

I don't owe you a flamewar, faggot. This isn't the politics board

>implying history doesn't repeat itself
Whoopty-wew laddy-lad. Do you even history bro? Weimar republic ring a bell? The paralells are uncanny. Christ, open a fucking book, you dunce.

>talks politics on a non politics board
>gets backlash for his opinion
>suddenly doesn't talk politics anymore
Really made me think.

>When did all these gross /pol/tards take over this board?

Veeky Forums has been /pol/ territory for a long time. Do you mean more specifically these retards that post
>hurr how 2 dress alt-right?
Well I dunno, I'm still holding out hope that those are a false flag from you lefties.

>At least before there was somewhat good fashion discussion.

Let's not go too far.

Might as well skip calling them /pol/tards since most of the posters who spams /pol/ related stuff on unrelated boards are redditors from r/the_donald, who thinks that /pol/ is their hero and that they're conquering other boards

yeah and i bet richard spencer will burn down an olive garden the same way hitler burned down the reichstag

do you speak like this when you're not on Veeky Forums?

/pol/ lives in your head rent-free

>muh /pol/ boogeyman
sage

bump

the fashion community has always had a case of "hipster racism." this board just reflects how people feel irl, especially within the industry.
wonder why there are much fewer blacks who model (runway, editorial, etc..) or have positions in the fashion industry?
blacks aren't considered equal to whites within the beauty world, and frankly most likely never will be.
it's just how the world is and screaming your pol boogie man is just sad. you sound new here desu

^I'd take these people over
^these people any-day desu

> t. 1st year uni student whose taken an anthro class.
you'll grow out of it user :^) this place isn't for you desu

I unironically want to dress as Stirner. Convince me not to follow through with this terrible idea, anons.
lmao /leftypol/ is nothing but Veeky Forums and /pol/ rejects

think fa’s biggest crossover is mu then maybe lit and tv tied.
I think it’s more of the general mentality that alludes to.
I don’t think too many users here seriously go on pol

How does this compare to other boards?
Why do you think it's worse that people who actually leave their house post?
How are you sure that this doesn't also mean that old users are now phone posting?
If you were phoneposting, wouldn't you register as a unique poster every time your ip changed which is often when you're using mobile coverage?

wow big fucking shocker that Veeky Forums is collectively more racist than any other internet forum because it's to a large extent anonymous if you're not a tard. I'd imagine it's cathartic for your average person to say something dissenting without fear of having their life dismantled by progressives. So no, /pol/ people aren't spilling onto other boards, Veeky Forums IS /pol/

as puts it

/pol/ sucks the big penises

>I want to dress like a person who's likeness we only know through one bad doodle
imagine being an egoist that also wants to LARP as a philosopher, holy shit lol

Yea i Green text irl

you were making a good point until the social construct thing

this considered, are there any decent places left to discuss fashion? /r/malefashion has become /r/streetwear for fags who think theyre better than streetwear users

>being a slave to my ideology and sperging on fashion boards about it makes me smarter than you

>FASHion

It’s there in the title, now fuck off back to r/mfa with your redwings and plaid, fuccgoi.