Are unibrow’s Veeky Forums? i personally think they look very cute on the right guys

are unibrow’s Veeky Forums? i personally think they look very cute on the right guys

absolutely not

absolutely

YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW

No. That guy would look better with normal eyebrows.

The most Veeky Forums thing about unibrows that only a select few can achieve them. If you have a unibrow, it shows girls that you are part of the genetic elite and are a prime partner for mating.

Lol

You think this is funny you clueless piece of shit? Your mother saw my unibrow from across the room at a crowded party. As we speak, she is gagging on my cock. How's THAT for humor?

Lmao

You wouldn't be laughing if we met face to face you cretin. One look at my immaculate unibrow and you would be begging for forgiveness/my dick.

hot

IMO unibrows look bad. A subtle or slight unibrow might be okay. The more pronounced it is the harder it is to pull off or redeem.

this

>that guy

stop making this thread
they don't look good.

I've got a massive unibrow and long blond hair. Looks pretty manly, and people love it. I think it'll come back given my experience, but like a mustache, it makes ugly people uglier, but hot people hotter. Therefore, it'll always divide people.

hell no pluck that shit out with tweezers. it makes you look like some kind of primate

Maybe if you're ugly and brown

NO
how the fuck can anyon think a unibrow is at all attractive wtf?

that guy just looks homeless

lol looks sexy to me, a guy who lets his eyebrows connect has to have bull sized balls and confidence bar none

>Ugly
>Brown

What is redundancy

he’s ugly and brown tho

>he's ugly

lol nice taste level, aesthete

I don't know about the cute thing but unibrows are extremely fashionable

Definitely cute on the right guy... looks aloof and endearing.

the unibrow makes him look more retarded than he already does

looks exotically attractive to my faggot ass

unibrow and bug eyes are not attractive features idk bro

I like guys who look manly and virile, sorry. Rocking a unibrow is 10/10 confident badass in my books.

stop larping as a girl pajeet

Is this a joke? Absolutely fucking not. Objectively no.

No, just a gay dude in Oregon. Gays love them on the right guy. Actually women do to... look at that Timothee kid recently and how many girls were fawning over him for keeping his unibrow