Sneaker General II

Pic related is the last sneaker I bought, back when it originally came out. Every other colorway besides the white/blue/green womens one is booty, and no other shoe has caught my eye, plus I haven't really kept up with sneakers ever since. Any suggestions? I don't like Js/AF1s/basketball shoes, or those chunky dad shoes that keep coming out.

Other urls found in this thread:

adidas.no/samba-leather-shoes/019000.html
adidas.no/samba-og-sko/BZ0058.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>he fell for the NMD meme and doesn't have enough sense to make decisions for himself

delete this thread. NMDs are shit

>NMD's are a me-

goddamn those are ugly. how much did you pay?

Yay or nay? Personally, I'm really digging the 90s-inspired vibe

so am i but then i have shit taste

Nicest shoe I ever owned.

Thinking about buying some adidas sambas. Wondering which model I should get.
adidas.no/samba-leather-shoes/019000.html
adidas.no/samba-og-sko/BZ0058.html

unironically considering to get the off white version

cop or not boys i unironically want an off white nike shoe but cant decide if i should get blazers/am 97/af1

same. I've never liked a 97 in my life, and normally hate overly colourful shoes, but really like these for some reason. Apparently it's supposed to look better with age so it would be nice to see how it would look after getting beaten up a bit.

Looking for white sneakers for the summer to wear with jeans, any rec's? Pic related but the crazy 1s looked kind of ridiculous on me when I tried them on (I'm a 5'6 manlet)

Out of the ten, I'd only really wear the 97s or Blazers. Blazer is the more casual shoe, where as the 97 is more techy, sporty, urban shoe. The AF1 is trash.

Flip a coin, heads for 97, tails for Blazer. I really hope they come down in price soon.

>imblying

congrats op but i fucking hate these shoes

ultra boost and nmd shoes are fucking everyone and they have literally copy and pasted the same model 20 billion times and im starting to fucking hate adidas because of it

Is there any way I can still get these?

Recommend me some high-tops, Veeky Forums.

those are some instagram-tier customs kek

i was just about to mention im thinking of copping these ones

im not really keen on the OG style ones myself but i used to buy superstars but stopped after i discovered how comfertable the boost sole on nmds was

honestly they arent that common here in england it was months before i saw someone wear the same pair and its mostly the chinese international students who wear them here. if anything yeezys are way more common

I have them. Nice shoe but they all have a defect. The sole (where your foot rests in the shoe or whatever its called) has an air bubble in it for some reason. As long as you wear some thicc socks it feels alright though.

Doubt it desu, especially if they release more colourways. It'll just be like the yeezy v1s where they will be worth a lot more when time goes on

>I need white sneakers

>Manlet
Some worn in Air Force 1 Lows

this or memebocks c85, although we're currently in the mania part where everyone is wearing them

no one wears club cs

i see them daily

WHAT ARE SOME SHOES THAT HAVE A SIMILAR SILHOUETTE TO REEBOK CLUB C CHEERS

Just get clubs you dope

Not enough colours, want black without gum sole. Would get the lead but my mate has em

Get em. I copped the prestos and they get a good amount of positive attention. As long as you can afford retail. Like said they'll probably keep going up so if you dig em and they don't break the bank then cop.

Superstar boost is comfy if you can get over the stupid looking bulge on the inside of the foot.

They're not everywhere though. Reebok sales are declining so only shoes like sketchers, nike and adidas are everywhere.

im sick of this limited release meme, i actually wanted the triple white pharell wiliams holi nmds but they were gone in seconds

looks like youll have to pay resell desu
Oof nice user, I can afford resell and I'm probably just going to irder from GOAT or StockX just to avoid the hassle of doing most of the legitchecking myself
Prestos are honestly my favorite but paying double the price of am97s is a bit too much honestly desu
Maybe it depends on where you live but I unironically see reeboks everywhere and I live in the Netherlands.

yeezy powerphase mate

they arent that expensive

are the ultraboost oreo 3.0 a meme?

for the £200 they sell for no but you could say that about every shoe that gets resold for 3-5x its price

someone reccomend me sleak, nonchunky shoes like vans. i don't like chunky shoes but i'm tired of wearing the same shitty shoes

Garbage.

What happened to Veeky Forums? This is abysmal.

someone help me

go back to your over saturated old skools/stan smiths m8

>someone likes something i dont like what the fuck :(((((((((

Which garbage mall tier shoes were yours?

>Got NMD for 100$ on boxing day
>Find out boost are hard to clean when it gets dirty

Can someone suggest some good dark navy/ darker blue sneakers like New Balance 574 or Brooks Chariot? Their blue is too light for me and I don't like light blue, only darker shades.

>f-fuck u :(((

LOL

are nike bonefides effay or autismo

Your shoes are garbage.

pipe down

I don't think you've posted one shoe yet.

Fa?

Dad vibes too strong

bbq core

Cop or not?

cop?

>90s

It's def an 80s inspired vibe.

...also... these are shit. Hybrid Nikes are the most garbage form of taste. If these weren't limited, they would be pure outlet fodder like every other hybrid purchased on sale for 39.99 by flatbill Monster hat wearing trash.

Def autismo. Just score some real Flight 95s

I find it weird these are gaining popularity among people under 50. Dadcore to the bone, but somehow better than any hybrid.

Cop

KINO

How much? I would't mind those myself. But they have that

My shoes so far, am I trash?

did I make a mistake?

Was gonna wear with black laces

£20 dad style?

It's not my jam but I definitely would think you was stylish if I saw you walking down the street

do i cop black toes or triple white 4.0 ubs

i have a footlocker plug and can get the ubs for $200 cad

found black toes for $400 cad

pls respond

Got black toes, personally prefer them and sick of seeing UB's everywhere but I live in a busy city.

Top left or bottom right?

i rarely see ubs and the white ones are sitting in my city

everyones wearing jordans but i havent seen many black toes or shattered backboards

too much dad style

i'd say ubs but this is coming from someone who doesnt like jordans so take this with a grain of salt

Anyone have komyuters? I work on an aquaponics farm and my redwings are too clunky to move around in all day, I'm thinking of picking these up for an everyday active work shoe. Good idea?

mine aren't terribly comfortable after an active 8 hour work day. Wouldn't recommend, but if you must you'll want to size down a full size.

Can anyone recommend a pair of women's sneakers that are black and gray, don't look completely dyke-ish, and aren't cheap shit?

Hey thanks man! I think i'll go with asics gel v then, maybe i'll get those as a weekend shoe

How do you wear these? What kinda pants?

Cop these. Slept on

They fresh

Don't own them but if I did I would probably rock them with cropped pants

I have the same huaraches user

BRUH WHAT ARE THOSEEEEEEEEEEE

noice

Are the vansxpeanuts still memes or could I pull them off with the right fits?

These are what I always post when someone calls New Balance an autism shoe

Alien combat boots