Hey Veeky Forums

Hey Veeky Forums,

so I just got a new Burrberry watch but the color of the wrist strap is in dark leather not light leather like in the photos. So now i'm in a serious pickle. My clarks are light leather and my watch is dark leather (both brown). do i match my belt to my watch or shoe or make it a leather color inbetween? thanks!

Just buy a new watch strap

First of all you should return that watch if you can. Fashion watches are not effay at all. Get a watch brand that has horological history. Tbh, your best bet would be a pre-owned Rolex in the $3,000 range at a minimum. Anything less is a SHITTER.

Also no one cares about matching their watch to their shoes.

the watch was over 900 USD so i think if anything I would buy new dessert clarks which are only 130 bucks.

do i match my belt to the shoes or watch? i'm guessing to the boots bc they are bigger? also my watch budget was only 1000 USD so i couldn't afford 3,000. Plus i think having that much metal looks gaudy leather is more reserved and sophisticated

m8 r u alright in the head? a cheap watch strap is like 10 bucks on ebay

>$900 for a fashion watch

>horological history
Watch fags are soo boring. Go back to youtube

>dessert clarks
Mmm... dessert clarks

first of all your watch is shit. second of all just buy a new watch strap you stupid fuck

a new watch strap of premium leather is going to cost at least 100 USD. It's not like you can just remove the watch strap. This is BURberry. it's sewn in.

you would have to terminally destroy the watch

Opinions on this differ a lot, but I absolutely hate how matching your watch to your belt/shoes looks. It's simply too much.
Belt and shoes definitely should always be made out of the same kind of leather, or at least have the same color, there is no excuse for that, but if you match your briefcase/bag and accessories like watches ontop of that, it very very quickly just looks way too forced and over-coordinated.

The "rule" about matching shoes to accessories is for normies. It's more a way of idiot-proofing choices than an actual rule. It's kind of like how people say that red wines or cheese don't pair with fish. It's not always true, but but following that advice will keep a layman from fucking up.

Miss me with that garbage senpai

thanks

?

The Burberry CEO just quit a few days ago. It's a woman, did you know that?
>Manley will resign from the company at the end of July, though her departure has already been announced internally, according to well-informed sources.

>Manley joined Burberry in 2001, one month after the arrival in the house of Christopher Bailey, the creative director who would go on to make Burberry into the only true global British luxury marque. Bailey staged his last collection for Burberry – a LGBTQ-themed show – in >London last weekend.

Ever since the announcement in October that Bailey was quitting Burberry first broke, there had been speculation that Manley might also leave. Manley could not be reached for comment.

m8 you really fucked up buying a Burberry watch. A fashion watch for $900 is a fucking joke, get some real watch

>it's sewn in
You're telling me the strap is sewn into the metal casing and that there aren't just two pins between the lugs holding it there? what the fug also a premium leather strap is way overkill for a burberry watch jfc

Buying a $900 SHITTER!!?? Holy. Fucking. Shit. Got to hand it to Burberry, Michael Kors etc. They really play y'all for dummies and laugh all the way to the bank

Just get better taste in watches faggot

Guys this post is bait, stop replying. How fucking gullible are you all.

It's not sewn in you stupid fuck. Why would Burberry do that? they pump these "SWISS MADE" watches out so so why would they intentionally make the watch harder and more expensive to make and defy standard watchmaking conventions. Honestly this thread has to be bait.

Y'all know that burberry started using decent movements circa 2010 right?

>Y'all
Stopped reading.

It's an overpriced watch user. Burberry brand is licensed to fossil. You paid $900.00 for a fossil watch with rhe word burberry printed on it.

This

Burberry are made by fossil

Looks like shit, should've bought a real watch.

Is this bait?

And suck ass

I am amazed people actually shell out cash for Chineseium bullshit watches, let alone $900. I wonder if it's physically painful to be so stupid.

Nice homos watch, faggot.

Thanks user

But but but its burberry