What should I do with my hair Veeky Forums?

What should I do with my hair Veeky Forums?

your balding. shave it

>balding
lol

I’m not balding, my hairline has always been there

buzz it

You don't look like you're balding at all OP, your hairline looks fine, dudes on here just have. And idk what new you could do with your hair, but I think it looks good the way it is now. Btw I also think you have a nice hair color and handsome face.

To add, I think a lot of people on here just have high standards about hairlines because they become delusional and self conscious sitting in front of a computer looking at other people all day.

If you can get past growth period make it long, and darken it.

Aw shucks, thanks user

I like the color, I was just wondering if I should cut it differently or if a different cut would suit my face better

Nope

Looks fucking perfect lmao

let me fuck you

Are you a female(male)?

very

Learn proper grammar retard

you better keep it or else

A darker hair color would accent your skin tone a lot better, currently you look red as fuck.

no, ginger is qt

Red hair in and itself is perfectly fine, it can look super unique and interesting if you pull it off properly. Problem is his skin tone is super red-ish too, it's simply too much.

Easiest solution would be to just dye his hair something dark to make his skin look fairer.

Nothing wrong with reddish skintone, some people find that appealing.
Dark hair will not nesessarily help idk.

I don't really like it, but to each their own.
If you stick with the current hair I'd definitely avoid dressing in pure blacks though. Go with lighter colors, greys, pastels, etc, so the contrast isn't as extreme.

this

I’m not going to dye my hair, but I agree my skin is pretty red, more than I like. Is there any way to change my complexion? Certain washes or toners?

>Is there any way to change my complexion?
have lot of sex

no clue of toners that wouldn't be straight up drag tier makeup

Fuckoff Canelo Alvarez