Fuccboi thread | stupid questions that don't deserve their own thread Vol. 3

Prior threads: boards.Veeky Forums.org/fa/thread/13150822/
boards.Veeky Forums.org/fa/thread/13118781

Are plaid pants an option for men? In what circumstances?

Other urls found in this thread:

nakedandfamousdenim.com/handdrawn-cats-short-sleeve-white
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

plaid pants are fine in any outfit outside of business and formal stuff.

need to know if Ben Taverniti and Heron Preston are any good in terms of quality of material used for their stuff

>stupid questions that don't deserve their own thread
>Vol. 3
>those links
you're the first person to ever be too new for a fuccboi general

What are some good spring jacket styles? Also, is wearing flannel over a hoodie a meme? Normies around here usually tell me it looks good but I have a feeling it's an outdated meme

Does anyone have t-shirt from asket? Is it worth it?

What's this guy's Instagram account?

Im tired of the boring old slim fit pants so i wanna get into the wide fit trend.

How do you style them? Like should they be high waisted and whats the rule on what the top should look like? I also feel like it only looks good when the shirt is tucked but this pic proves it otherwise

is it true that washing new clothes in warmer temperatures "settles" the colour?
For example, washing a new black T-shirt in 40 degrees (instead of 30) would allow the black colour to "settle" and, therefore, look good for a longer period of time.

or is this all bs.

I'm interested also. This fit is probably in my all time top 5, so simple yet so good. Love everything about it

i've been looking for a decent pair of slim but straight legged trousers i was wondering if APC's petit standard is the kind of thing im looking for? also what's the quality and durability like on these?

Speaking of plaid trousers, would tartan punk bondage trousers work well with a light pink OCBD? With black 1461's? Or would it only look good in my head?

Someone better HECKING explain to me now why I shouldn't get a warm pair of wool trousers with single pleats.

What items/colors go with a dark brown leather jacket?

I'm turning 25 soon, am I too young to wear a sweatervest, tie and button down shirt when it gets cold?

heron preston is one of the worst brands of all time

back to mfa

two things: What are some non raw, 100% cotton, slim tapered jeans with a medium rise. Raw denim is soycore, low rises arent comfortable imo, and stretch denim drapes like shit. id try weekday but im in the US.

Second thing: slim wool trousers, not polyester/rayon shit tier mixes.

I have enough wide/straight fits so id like to get some slimmer stuff. all recs welcome

I believe it's @oooshi__

seconded

does anyone have effay tea mugs?

You talkin' like biker style or trenchcoat? Also, don't wear a leather trenchcoat if in the US, people are just gonna think your gonna kill them.

Anyone got an ID on the jacket Mahershala Ali is wearing? Also, what is this type of jacket called?

>hecking
Are you a 16 year old girl

those are just too wide

Yes they are. I couldnt find a better pic. But there are tapered wide fit pants which are better

No, I just have a poorly-developed sense of irony.

can someone please direct me where to acquire this brand of flannel or similar

What do I do with my hair? I'm not receding, I've had this hairline and massive forehead since elementary school, even my baby pictures show my big head and hairline. I've been doing center parts n shit to cover the corners. Help please. Hairstyle recs etc.

cut back and sides

get less volume on top
i think you're fine

Can anyone recommend me some pants? looking for a bunch of different type of pants that can go with chunky silhouettes, slim silhouettes, and just about everything in-between.

How do these size? I'm size 10.5 in reebok and a size in 10 Converse

fix neck posture
general posture too
also there's no fuckin way you're 18
think there's a guide on their website about sizing with paper or something

Need a new pair of high waisted jeans since I'm too small to wear my old ones even around my hip.

Black? Dark denim? Light denim? What's the most versatile?

Does anyone know where I can cop a green parka with white fur hood?

Subtle plaid pants can go good with streetwear or prep, bright GTH's are hard to pull off, but take prep outfits up a few notches

Harrington, denim, windbreaker. Also wearing flannel over hoodies is outdated unless you're going for hobocore or workwear, and the flannel is thick enough

It's close to spring, save money for something warmer, like seersucker

Own the nw2 look with a mature tairstyle, that's what I always do

Id on this watch?

i think its a gshock

A limited run by patek philippe

bust down audemars flooded with vvs diamonds

What do you call men's pants that stop at or just above the ankle?
I googled it and found ankle pants; is there another name or is that what they're really called?

For wide fit I always go high waisted and roll them up a little at the bottom to get a little more taper. Pretty comfy desu

You look like a less skeletal King Krule

I'm talking about a "sporty" puma leather jacket

cropped dumbass

I just graduated college and need to get some job interviews now. I don't want to walk in wearing some fucking trainers or skate shoes, what's a good first "grown up" footwear? I wanna keep it casual since. Maybe dessert boots?

just buy some derbies

I'm fat/chubby and I have a bigger than normal ass for my size as a guy.
What kinds of shorts should I wear? I'm losing weight right now but for the time being I can't just wear jeans/pants cause it's like 35 celcius every day and I got to walk for like 50 minutes every day. I find shorts that cling to your legs really awkward, should I just wear cargo/gym shorts like an autist?

I have weird fucking ears that stick their lobes perpendicular to my skull. My hair is getting too long, in the back and sides especially, but it hides my ears. What should I do? Any advice appreciated, and dubs decide

Fuck, my phone's always posting shit sideways. Anyways here's a front view of my face, for the fellas at the NSA. Hope it helps.

archy?

Summer is coming I need shorts help!

>shorts
>any year

took the leather patch off my jeans (i thought it looked stupid) but now i see the stitching holes are thicker than i anticipated. i don't know why i am surprised it's not like you can use a thin needle when stitching leather..

anyway. do you think it will rip? i'm not sure if it's a high stress area.

where can I get some super skinny suit pants?

Having pants made. Skinny pants don't want to drop and drape because friction on my thermal long Johns. If I asked my tailor to line it with something slippery would it solve my problem?

satin lining

looks the shit version of docs

ID on the shoes?

these

Where can i get long sleeve shirts with sort of loose sleeves that accent my leaness? I also want to wear a tshirt over it, so should the tshirt be like my regular size or a size larger? Going for something like pic related.

Also w2c money store shirt?

Just buy any t-shirt in a larger size than what you wear.

get rid of sideburns

Does Veeky Forums have janitors? Cuz this board is overrun with /b/ and /pol/ trash

The board is too dead, if there were janitors there would be no content

Is all the bullshit about glasses and face shapes true? I'm going to become a permanent glasses person and I'm scared about choosing frames.
I have a square/diamond face, does this mean I should be picking rounded, thin frames? (Male by the way)

My Stan Smith were a size 11 and fit almost perfectly, their 11 was too big, even though it also came out of the sizing-thingy mentioned

>does Veeky Forums have janitors
Barely, basically only when it's 8pm-1am EST

what's the name of this type of slacks.?

Has to be bait but I'll bite.
Soloviars are made in the factory Docs used to be made in before they outsourced to China. All Solovairs are made in England. That's just the monkey boot.

Is this a soyboy shirt? I really like cats, but dont want to be a soyboy.

nakedandfamousdenim.com/handdrawn-cats-short-sleeve-white

Are combat boots still going to be a thing next winter? Do I buy a pair now with winter sales or is it a dead meme?

Do it

Your life will change forever, I barely touched my jeans all winter

Don’t not get this because you think it will make you a soyboy; don’t get it because it’s an ugly fucking shirt

what brand of jeans should i get faggots? femanon btw

it depends

What are some good hats for spring/summer that aren't baseball caps or camp hats?

>he only wears things that are "a thing"

How would you wear a velvet jacket?

Don't.

Nice Rick Owens typa jaw. Buzz cut and ho full rick

With socks, first of all.

Pic is not quite what I had in mind either. I've enjoyed wearing mine at home and at goofy parties but I wondered how one could add those to a casual fit

I need a formal business suit.

Should I order one from suitsupply.com and go through the annoying buy/return/buy process until one fits close enough to get it tailored, or visit a nearby jos a bank store?

I'm leaning towards the latter because of price, and I'll be wearing the suit about 2-3 times a year. It doesn't seem like it's worth paying almost a grand on an great suit+outfit when I can get one that's worse quality but presentable for $400-500 total.

might be @huntsdennis

Any recommendations for some navy colored relaxed fit sturdy wool trousers?

you have a really nice face but cut your hair my dude, no one cares about ur ears

Im redefining my entire wardrobe and I have decided to keep things pretty minimal. Im only wearing greyscale + yellow but I have such a hard time finding yellow inspo and pieces to cop. Anyone here have yellow grails or just yellow inspo in general?

I pretty much have all the black and white garments I want for now, and I know what grey garments I wanna buy. Yellow is vastly underrated imotbh

most fa colorway for this jacket? leaning towards gravel/grey but the classic brown looks pretty gud too

What are the comfiest shoes i can get for under 100$ that are good beaters?

Jcrew or Uniqlo?

Which one's closer to American Apparel fit?

should I cut my dick off so i fit into skinnies better

where the FUCK do i find good floral pattern jackets? is there such a thing? i love floral pattern shit but i can't wear hawaiian shirts all the time because that would be mad tacky
i'm digging my PF flyers so far but i don't have much to compare them with besides a couple pairs of adidas, a pair of converse and a stream of running shoes

How do awd hoodies fit? Should i get a size up i usually get mediums in hoodies but not gildans since their mediums are small wanted to get pic related it printed on awd hoodies

I was cleaning out my closet and I found these shoes that I don't even remember buying. What kind of clothes can I wear with them that will look decent? Or would I just be better off donating them?