Yellow teeth

Anyone here experienced in getting your teeth bleached?

I'm 25, always healthy teeth. I get my teeth checked twice a year and never had any problems so far, even still have my wisdom teeth. Problem is: My teeth are quite yellowish. I don't drink coffee and don't smoke. No drugs. I feel like it makes my otherwise alright looking body look like shit. I started to hide my teeth by not smiling with my teeth showing etc, what the fuck should I do. Are bleached teeth a tacky thing forced by advertisement? Should I do it (I mean get it professionally done by my dentist) or should I man up and feel alright about my yellow as fuck, yet perfectly healthy teeth

i find fluorescent white teeth way more repulsive personally. post pics if you want actual opinions

I have the same problem, I'm thinking about getting them lightly whitened so they arent as bad as the bottom photo. Back when I was in high school there was a chick with fluoro white teeth and it looked really shit.

Why not be creative and dye them red or purple or black or something? Whitening your teeth is the equivalent of blond people dying their hair another shape of blond.

mine kinda look like the top in that pic. it's embarrassing. i would get them professionally whitened.

just get professional oral hygiene once or twice a year

Crest™ White Strips are actually pretty good dude
I get compliments at night and a few people have asked what I do to get it white
you touch up with half or quarter of the kit once or twice a year
They get incrementally whiter, so you can use it to the shade you want, but first time I recommend whole package

fuck off shill

ya, Big Toothpaste is watching Veeky Forums
Take care and arm yourself with this knowledge

Baking soda + water / lemon / h202 is all you need

Natural teeth are rarely pure white. Just brush them every day, visit the dentist once in a while, and also floss (lol jk) and you'll be fine. The only extra money you should spend on your teeth are braces if they are fucked up.

You can just say peroxide. More people will know "peroxide" than dihydrogen dioxide, since H2O2 is the primary peroxide used in consumer cleaning.

Yellow teeth are the patricians bio-fashion

t. havent brushed teeth since september

Perfect absolutely white teeth or youre dead to me

op here, my teeth are not only yellowish, they also look quite ugly. Little bug teeth going on. Again, perfectly healthy, I even floss. Never had braces as I never needed them but my teeth look like shit regardless. Whitening slightly could make me feel slightly less bad about people seeing them

Don’t put Fucking peroxide on your teeth.

just go to your dentist, have a mold made, and get some of their whitening shit. should cost 200-400 if you pay cash. worth it.

Rip teeth

its not good for your teeth though. harms the roots of it. ive gotten my teeth bleached before but i would wait years before getting them bleached again. thats based off of my dentists recommendation so i think it says something that the same people that would be the ones making money bleaching your teeth are the same ones not recommending it

I've had luck with those white strips, but often times, your teeth gets stained by your habits-- smoking, drinking coffee, tea, etc. You're ether gonna have to give those things up, whiten your teeth periodically, or just live with it.

I'm using the crest white strips now. It's irratating my teeth and making it really sensitive. Just gonna stick with it to see how it comes out.

how to destroy your enamel

Whatever bargain whitening strips are at your local CVS/Walmart/Target will do wonders. I also heard activated charcoal works but never tried myself

Stay away from whitening toothpaste.
I used it for a few months and it fucked up my gums.

just sprinkle a little baking soda on your brush like 2-3 times a week

I use organic activated charcoal (lol how can coal be organic) and Dr. Harry's tooth whitening powder and colloidal silver mouthwash. Also use DoTerra hydroxyapatite non fluroide toothpaste since your enamel is made of hydroxyapatite and not fluoropatite which conventional toothpaste provides for nefarious reasons. Otherwise, test your water... maybe you ony drink acid water. A lot of bottled water is even acidic. If you're this vulnerable to discoloration I'd suggest alkaline water (in bpa free plastic). Otherwise, brushing enamel when its environment is acidic wears it away.

I wouldn't use peroxide and crest strips and whatever for obvious reasons. Don't some dentists offer UV treatments? That seems reasonable.

The Pope has spoken. Anything but yellow teeth is blasphemy.

Activated Charcoal surprisingly works, cheap too.

Check your medical history.
There's an antibiotic if you're given while you're adult teeth are developing will cause them to turn yellow.
If that's the case, there's literally nothing you can do to get them white.

will unactivated charcoal do the trick?

Nah don't bleach.
Strip.

Bleached teeth are as effective as tattoos for filtering brainlets and whores.

Your question really activated my almonds.