Will this help me get a gf?

Will this help me get a gf?

yeah dont forget the 350 yeezys and adidas track pants tho

Yeah any Supreme will do

Yes. Since I started wearing brands and well fitting clothes I've gotten a lot more attention from females.

>Supreme
>Gucci
>Anti Social Social Club
>Bape
Basicaly any hypebeast brand will get you mad p00sy. And being black helps too.

Yeah

oh how dare you group track pants in with that other shit

maybe if you’re from muttland

only thing that gets a girl wetter than a supreme box logo is tucking your track pants into your socks

Does the average Stacy even know supreme?

no even in La and NY the answer is no
you will get hot girls who know of it but it will just be some above average art thot not a stacy

This. Being a well groomed normal dressed white man in 2018 means you’re destined to be virgin4life

Now if you could just get some face tattoos and dye your hair pink

This, as long as it's obviously Supreme stupid ass bitches can't tell the difference.

No but it will get you a hung boyfriend.

honestly yes if you're in america

even my completely unfashionable metalhead friend knows supreme

Was gonna say, they only like $30 and have been around for ages, can't really call em hype.

I agree, but I feel like almost all white women want to have sex with a(n attractice) white man.
I assume most girls think of a big, ripped, tall, handsome black guy.. not really in their league.

Maybe an ugly Mexican one that acts all into streetwear Because she's not an Instagram mexican

So you're not even cherry picking from the inferior race

Yes, there's nothing that sends off the right biological signals for companionship than to demonstrate that you're willing to line up outside of a store for hours to get an over priced t-shirt. It's the sign if a true and endowed provider.

Amerimutts, please stop. You aren't superior in anyway

no

everyone between the ages of 12-24 knows supreme

Only in America? Because I live in Europoor (Germany)