What is objectively the most handsome beard style and length?

What is objectively the most handsome beard style and length?

trimmed beards are gay. all of those pics make the guy look gay. so objectively speaking, you're pretty gay.

Nah, full beard is best.

mhmm nootka

>Jake's and Tom's beard looks gay

Okay guy, good luck looking good with your wildman/patchy bullshit. I have voluminous beard that looks great, but if I don't clean it up it looks like absolute shit.

Depends on who’s asking. Girls looking for one night stands prefer a closer shaved look, for boyfriends they prefer it longer, and some don’t like beards at all.

Mel pulls it off the best desu

He's right though, people will assume you're gay with a trimmed beard.

3 and 6 leatherdaddycore

who gives a fuck? only insecure soyboys

Generally the longer the hair, the longer the beard. Jake and Charlie have perfect hair-to-beard length ratios in those pics

objectively, the GOAT for most girls is the good ole 5 o'clock shadow

But be careful. The in-between clean shaven and 5 o’clock shadow scruff has been deemed the most unatractive type of facial hair

Wtf are you talking about I would ditch my bitch in a second if she ever showed up with a fucking 5 o'clock shadow

She might have one in her ass crack

Why do (alleged) anti-semites have the best beards?

lol people actually think like this

he should keep a beard for the rest of his life

All of them look good except top left. Do not grow a beard if you aren't handsome and don't have a strong jaw.

Because they're actually crypto jews

Otherwise a long beard is objectively the best, but it's vulgar to many since they're not used to the reality that men have a sexually erotic feature on their face, so when they see men who embrace a long beard or whatever, their prudishness lashes out in judgment.

As long as the mustache covers your mouth and the beard is bushy enough to add significant volume to your face, you'll look great

The beard hides the jaw though, so that doesnt make any sense.

>Top left not handsome
Kek. Post a pic of ur self boi. The only reason why he is the "least attractive" is a) He is not a movie star and b) the neck line is bad with that length in mind

Good points are good!

Samefagging this hard

Nope, apparently more than one person on planet earth is turned on by secondary sex characteristics.