Veeky Forums feels?

Veeky Forums feels?
>tfw 5'1"
>100lbs
>will never be a model because of my height

you can't be Veeky Forums if you are a manlet, sorry

Im a girl

and i am a president

u aren't even skinny 100 lbs at that height isn't special.

5'1" is midget tier

t. manlet

>Thinking your height and weight are the reason you won't be a model

lol

you won't be a model not because you're a manlet, you won't be a model because you're ugly

Move to japan

>be me
>6'2
>5/10 face, not very good looking
>get scouted just because of my height

>Above average face
>Decent body
>Decent personal style
>Hairy back

Show me your tits

this
add 5 kg and you’re a fattie

>tfw can only wear bright colors and kids core because I’m fucking 4’11 and look 13 years old

is there any way for a chestlet skeleton with hyper baby face to look mature. every time I do I look like a kid wearing her mom’s clothes

dress like this

I already do as a hobby, but wouldn’t it be too autistic to do all the time? Is cosplaying 24/7 the fate of people like me? If so, I’m heading back to /cgl/

i mean, if you're really the way you say you are i bet you could actually pull it off if you keep consistent with it.

I guess, maybe I just acknowledge I’m a kid forever and have fun with it.

Embrace it, make it your own. You dont see too many people like that so you'll at least be unique
also be my gf pls

>tfw can only have one hair style because of really flat back-head

Can anyone relate? I feel so alone... I think my tard head shape is a mix of genes and sleeping too much on my back as a baby. I absolutely hate it, people with normal round heads will never understand....

are you retarded? being 6'2 isn't special and doesn't get you scouted, maybe your 5/10 face is unique, ugly models are nothing new

remove the back hair then wtf

>6'1
>otter mode
>beautiful
>have a small pimple

life is tough user

Models don't have to be tall. That's RUNWAY models.

There are lots of other modelling sides from sports, to catalog to adult.

I'm 5'11" and while technically I could be a runway model, I do sports modelling as I am athletic (5'11" 185lbs 7% bodyfat)

You really need to drop 10lbs though.

>moved to the midwest for medical school some time ago
>busy studying and working at the hospital
>miss friends back home
>no time to make new friends or have a social life here
>either wear business clothes with a white coat or scrubs all day

I don’t like dudes, also I’ve been dating a girl for like 2 years now. Sorry user

You're way too big. I'm 5'11" too and I don't want any more than a 38" chest

>tfw spending money on clothes when subconsciously you realize you're ugly and it doesn't matter how you dress
darn

user is talking about his flat head, not hitting on you

Yeah you fucking won't faggot

Become a trap
>tfw no trap gf to be stuck in a shelter with during an apocalypse to repopulate the earth with

Manlet kings ought to hang themselves.
No joke. Just hang by the feet, upside down for a few minutes, do some pullups ever day and you will be streched out at leasr 2 inches, anf if you are at the border starting, you wont be a manlet if you continue and solidify your height

would an inversion table work for this

does 5'6 count as manlet?

G i r l
u n e i
y a f
l e

BE A ROLE MODEL

>spent $2000 in the past 4 months on designer clothes
>still have a big sense of inadequacy and insecurity

I’m just stupid and misclicked his post, unlucky

Meant to reply to this guy

>TFW at the Beach and random girls come up to me and ask me if I'm an underwear model

Under 5'11 if i remember correctly
Ask hissy/fit/

>clicks on Veeky Forums expecting pretty dresses and designer heels
>instead gets a board filled with men whining about t-shirts and haircuts
>great

So why are you complaining?

Complaining about being a short girl is like a guy complaining about being 6'4. Tall girls are fucking gross in the same way manlets are repulsive to women.
No woman should be above 5'6

are you fucking brain dead?

Nice rebuttle

Im guessing you're a salty 6ft girl

6'2 male
couldn't date a girl under 5'8 unless she was model tier. it's annoying trying to reach down to a girl who comes up to your chest. Also long legs are hella hot

Tell that to the modeling agencies

Freely dangling upside down is better

Modelling is a meme, just look at "fashion" shows.
Anorexic pale bitches with a buzzcut wearing a trashbag and a dildo hat. Sure they have good facial symmetry but literally nothing else going for them.

>Long legs are hella hot

Long legs aren't feminine imho. Im thoroughly convinced guys who are into tall women have a mommy fetish and like being dominated.

is there a problem with being dominated? as long as it doesn't cross over into the relationship?

>as long as it doesn't cross over into the relationship?

It will lol. If you arent dominant while having sex you will not be dominant in the relationship.

not necessarily
Hitler liked getting dominated during sex. but it didn't cross over did it?

There is no proof of what hitlers sex life was like. Theres endless amounts of jewish lies about him to destroy his character so i wouldn't use that as an example.

Also it'd be kind of impossible to not be dominant in a relationship if youre a dictator who is worshipped by the whole country and you have an army of millions and can have anyone executed on a whim. I think any woman would fear a man like that regardless of sexual preferences.

wow thanks for knowledge professor user

google Geli Raubal

I do agree with the second part. I guess I just don't buy the idea of sexual domination carrying over into the relationship. couples that engage in BDSM don't seem to have this problem

Reminds me of pic related.

>likes long legs, mommy fetish
>like short girls, is an ageplayer
Pick one, user

>Anorexic pale bitches
I would bet money that this user is an insecure short girl from tumblr