6 months of Rogaine

>6 months of Rogaine

Shaved a month ago. What is your excuse?

Is minoxidil safe?

Yes

It depletes the collagen reserves on your skin. Of course, that isn't a problem in the scalp, but your face is going to age rapidly.
I'd rather wait until I can grow a beard naturally so my skin doesn't look like shit in a few years.

One of my friends did it, and his eyes are fucked. He's got permanent dark circles and they're all sunken looking and shit. He did minox for 14 months on his grill.
>he can grow a pretty nice beard tho
I'll just keep my eyes normal and shave desu

no. enjoy heart racing

14 months is a fucking lot. Most people would be fine with 4~6 months of treatment, 8 at most.

there are side effects, like dry face, eye-bags, and some people relate heart palpitations.

>I'd rather wait until I can grow a beard naturally
there may be many hair follicles on your face that will NEVER develop, so is wasted potential. Thats why minoxidil works, it not only accelerates the hair follicles that would grow later anyway, but also activates the hair follicles that would never develop hair. Thats why there are some people that still get new beard-hairs at age 30+. And this is why "beard is genetics" is bullshit, genetics will determine how many hair follicles your face will have, but it will not determine how many of those follicles will actually develop into terminal hair.

Did you have any bad side effects?

I tried this and I felt so fucking weak during my workouts, I had to stop or I was prone to just get fat.

I haven’t had any side effects, my face hasn’t aged at all but everyone is different

I think I'll try it soon, both on my face and scalp, I hope it helps me with my hairline.

I'm blonde and so is my facial hair, so I don't want to end up looking like a child rapist.

>What is your excuse?
I don't need rogaine to grow a beard you low test faggot

?
i bet you are american, only you people talk about looking like a child abuser

I gave up Rogaine two years ago, such a hassle + no big effects.

Just shave your head. People avoid you more, which is nice.

I'm not a jawlet who needs to hide my face

Though about using this to fill in my facial hair but my family has a history of heart issues. Should I avoid?

>talking about beard
>just shave your head

why get so defensive? I bet you couldn't hrow a beard to save your life

I've got thinning hair at the front, pill me on what I'd be getting myself in for

i did this for a few months and it made my face look so gaunt and dead. when i stopped i also had a massive shed of my head hair that didn't stop for a year. now its back to normal but nobody in my family is prone to balding so if yours is then your in for a nightmare. my face is only 70 percent back to normal. i guess it affectedmy collagen. i also got weird dizziness while taking it and almost 2 years after stopping minoxidil

Oh fuck, ive gad periodic heart palpitations and even went to the hospital for it once. They said they dont know what it is but not to worry.

I cant stop using it though or i go bald

Skip minoxidil and go to the doctor to see if you are deficient in any vital nutrients and take supplements or change your diet if you are.

If that doesnt work just try finasteride. Minoxidil will age your skin because its alcohol based and its cosmetic at best. Doesnt fully grow back hair, just artificially and those eventually fall out anyway

Physiologically-speaking, someone with low T probably wouldn't be at balding

Had it too, enjoy your stroke in few years. Cause periodic heart palpitations favors it. Also went to hospital, doctors said it must be treated or it can cause serious consequences. Good luck, because it think doctors DON'T WANT to treat it => natural selection

>finasteride
pill me on that, what are the side effects? is it expensive?

Nice. Can we have a before pic?
I'm 5 months in but I haven't let it grow, will only do so when I'm sure it will grow nicely.

Is 20 too early to start using Minoxidil?

I can already grow a mustache, and that's the best part of a guy's facial hair anyway so I'm just being patient. If I can grow a beard when I'm 25 or 30, at least I can have a nice stache til then. Rogaine is a big scam and the fact it just instantly kills cats makes me hesitant to think its safe. I wouldn't suggest it...

The only effective hairloss treatment you can buy, it'll slow down hair loss in 85% of people, and can either stop it completely or regrow lost hair in about 50-60%. There's also a small chance your dick will stop working and you'll get suicidally depressed.
Prices can vary but I'm getting it at about £75 for six months

Waste of time
If you're receding just go on fin. The sooner the better

I get that in two weeks faggot what's your point

22 y.o. and just started minoxidil a few days ago. No history of heart problems in my family and I take care of my face with cleaners/moisturizers. Every review I've read online has been great so are you all just being paranoid??