ETERNAL BUY/SELL/TRADE

Didn't see one.

Post your Grailed's, eBay's, depops, what have you.

Lowball, be passive aggressive, and see a remarkable amount of cum stains on garments, all in one place!

Other urls found in this thread:

grailed.com/underthelamp
grailed.com/MakingBreakfast
grailed.com/darksider
grailed.com/jackheelspring
grailed.com/j-k
grailed.com/listings/4532635-Maison-Margiela-Wool-Double-Breasted-Waistcoat
grailed.com/kleindain
grailed.com/listings/2802967-Unis-Pleated-Military-Pants
grailed.com/huckstable11
grailed.com/users/myitems/334407
grailed.com/listings/4537737-Raf-Simons-AW04-Waves-Belt
grailed.com/unreal1999
grailed.com/users/myitems/496077
grailed.com/listings/4696277
grailed.com/appleman
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

grailed.com/underthelamp
I guess I'm first again, new stuff up.

grailed.com/MakingBreakfast

Please buy my stuff I really need the money right now :(

grailed.com/darksider

Last chance to grab most of what's in the picture. Moving soon.

Is Grailed the worst website in existence?

[ ] YES [ ] NO

Asking for research.

ill give you 80 for the parka

Cheapest I’ll go is 120 PP direct. Sorry pal.

And yes it is

that parka was on sale for 40 in 2012. i thought it was garbage then, i think it's garbage now.

Maybe 40 percent off but OL sales never get down to having something for 40 bucks you dumb dumb. Wanna sauce me on that?

40 pound

This guys lying senpai

Realistically speaking what is the lowest in terms of percentage off that one can offer without "lowballing"?

70% but some people are nuts so I don't know some would say 90

grailed.com/jackheelspring

grailed.com/j-k
buy my cum stained pants

Depends on starting price and how many price drops. I’d say 75-80% is pushing it. Fuck people who say 60%, that may be fine for a higher starting price but if theres 4-5 price drops another 60% cut is basically asking for 50% off after Grailed and Paypal fees

Fair enough. I remember one time I made an offer that was 80% or so of the price and the dude just blocked me and sent a rude message. My prior understanding is that there was more of a start low, and come to a mutual deal but the divas on Grailed clearly don't want to haggle.

I personally think offering less than 75% out of nowhere is to be considered a lowball. Anyone spamming 60% offers on Grailed should get fucking banned, I wish they had an algorithm for this but perhaps their working on it.

Alternatively though, and what a lot of Grailed patrons forget, is that you're allowed to use your words. Not just rudely and spazzing out. You can be POLITE. Such as offering 60% (if you think it's a fair price, legitimately) and including a small note that says anything as simple as: "Hey man, I know you probably don't want to go this low, but this is all I can afford right now so I just thought I would send you an offer in hopes you may be willing to part with it at this price. Let me know if we can work something out!".

That's literally all it takes. It's too bad that most people on Grailed take the exact opposite tone.

If those bballs were my size I'd cop.

I try to be friendly and generally I don't go to far below what they have posted if it has like 5+ drops usually 10% if thats the case.

thoughtful post user, solid

as I said before some people don't understand that they overvalue things just because they own them. makes grailed kinda a pain but there are some reasonable people that can see past this knee jerk reaction. there good folks.
Then there are these people and worse

It doesn't matter if you think a seller is overvaluing their item though. Even if they are, you aren't getting it for the price you want. Wait til someone more reasonable posts it or suck it up.

Jesus fuck this was an autistic post to call out two guys who said 75% should be the lowest offer.

grailed.com/listings/4532635-Maison-Margiela-Wool-Double-Breasted-Waistcoat

anyone want kinda too big for me

Bump

You idiots are fucking delusional at the prices you're selling

grailed.com/kleindain

Sacai, Hender Scheme, BBJ, etc

Back from holidays, a few interest here and there. Reasonable offers considered

Real talk though the reason why a lot of people bump up prices so high in Grailed is because the insane amounts of lowballs that kept coming in the early days.

It's now "normal" to set a insanely high start price to get a sale price that's reasonable after a few price drops/offers. Most people do this, and perhaps that 60% offer rule can be applied for fresh items just posted; but those who need to calculate 60% of an item thats dropped prices several times can fuck straight right off.

Yes some people are straight up delusional with their pricing, but for the most part its kinda become what some are forced to do.

I'm selling at a quarter of retail price and still get lowballed half of my asking price. If you're referring to hype items, fine, but that's hardly a reflection of most items sold on the platform.

IMO Grailed has been taken over by reseller culture and hype kids trying their hand at some form of business, instead of a trading post for hobbyist.

Point some out then you bitch

I set my prices higher for bumps and some people will just buy outright at a high price. The reality is you just have to shoot me an offer and 9 times out of 10 it's a reasonable offer for me.

Or you're a poorfag with sour grapes. Either way lol

Hey bro how do I know your not pranking me? Nice stuff but what are we going to do about that 0 rating?

this is how all online marketplaces work now, ebay is notorious

as a seller, you list something worth 500$ at 1000$, best case scenario is some dumbass just buys it for that price. next best is someone haggles down to 750$ and feels like they got a good deal because "25% off!!" when you still ripped them off. worst case is you sell it for 500$ after a few months of not getting any better offers, and really that's not a bad deal.

>online marketplaces

that's how every marketplace online or not works my man

grailed.com/listings/2802967-Unis-Pleated-Military-Pants

mad cheep Terrorwave pants also Milspo pants
made in usa offer and be accepted
that's all there is to it

bump

grailed.com/huckstable11

>Chinos

Don't the items seem kinda random? If i pranked you wouldn't i be selling some hypebeast trash

do these beckmans run large? i usually wear 9-9.5

arnt chinos a type of pant

Basically a cotton twill pant.

grailed.com/users/myitems/334407

random shit

am retarded woops

grailed.com/listings/4537737-Raf-Simons-AW04-Waves-Belt

Bump.

New items added. All prices moveable. Get at me.

That Gloverall is cool.

Too bad you're Xbox huge and I can't wear any of that except the shoes.

>1989 Operation Ivy Tee
>absurd price

Are you having a giggle? That was some crap I wore in middle school. It's just a junky t shirt, mate.

www.grailed.com/pmerg
Buy my CDG Jacket

lol mate it’s from 1989 not from ur local Walmart

Are you a moron? I was around during that time. It's still just a garbage t-shirt from a pretty shit tier band (let's be honest), the fact you're trying to sell it at that price is just laughable, hence why it hasn't even sold and likely wont.

www.grailed.com/patrickwallum

Bnwt this ss18 Helmut Lang hoodie from me.

Fa discount if you mention yourself

grailed.com/unreal1999

Willing to trade for military items.

Message me with 'I come from the net' for a discount.

(Same user) Or, y'now - offer button is there too.

grailed.com/users/myitems/496077

BUMp

Damn you are fucking people over hard with those prices.

grailed.com/listings/4696277
Message me Veeky Forums for 10% off

size 1-1.5 down

shit i meant .5-1

Offer button is there, isn't it?

also, grailed requires you to drop 10% for a bump. Of COURSE the prices start high - it takes a month to get it into peoples carts :P

The problem is the shit you have is worth way less than even the 60% accounts for hahahahaha

Hello everyone. I had an inquiry to ship internationally, from South USA to Belgium for a pair of trousers. What would the shipping run me to do this, for a 2-3 week delivery with/without a tracker?

DONT ship without tracking you dumb dumb.

But, probably 40 bucks.

will do under the 60% threshold for USA

also posted a bunch of vintage scarves
grailed.com/appleman

Who selling Cav Empt, post ya links bitch