/bh/ black hair general

Have black hair, not very tight but not curly, which I don't cut special. Just leave it to grow and get it cut all over. Not many good haircuts we can get. Thinking of getting dreads like this similar to jaden.

How'd you guys moisturize your hair, mines fairly dry?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/7kgPsE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I use Jamaican black castor oil or leave in conditioner from Cantu.
Are locs effay If you’re 25+ with a normie job? My hair sucks and tangles badly. I was thinking of locs but idk if they’re professional.

How high would you say this guy's hair is? And an estimate on how long it will take to grow it out?

My hair would probably get to that length after 1½-2 months. 3 months in, it's gonna be quite big.

go away

discord.gg/7kgPsE

black Veeky Forums discord

>How'd you guys moisturize your hair, mines fairly dry?
what's your hair porosity?

Nigger hair always looks like ape shit. Have some dignity and shave it off.

I get that on Veeky Forums you do this stuff to fit in, but there's a time and a place to racebait/shitpost.
Lurk moar

>implying racism has an off switch
Sorry not sorry nignog, but I speak my mind. Nigger hair objectively looks like hammered asshole.

>Hammered Asshole

hmmmmm.jpg

You sound like a faggot.

I just think that it's pathetic to seek out the opportunity to shitpost some thing of low quality like that.
It's really forced and unnatural shitposting.
But like I said a newfag like you wouldn't know any better.

jesus you're so triggered that you HAD to come to this thread and write some low tier race bait. your life must be fun

Samefag.

not everyone is an autistic faggot like you

I've been freeform towel rubbing and twisting my hair it's begiinning to lock but i'm wondering how can I clean my hair w/o unraveling it and having to restart the process any help aprreciated

I don't know how retarded you have to be to not see it coming that they will just post a screenshot and prove that you are an assumptive faggot.

Stop washing for atlesst 3 days or a week. I am doing the same thing but I am 1 month and a few weeks in.

I'd rather be an assunprive faggot than a nappy haired nigger such as yourself. I simoly underestimated how many shitskins we have on this board. Keep whining though, that's cute.

Good one.

I wish I was black.

But then I think I might wanna get a job some day.

>simoly
Your subhuman Neanderthal genes are showing

shampoo and condition it once a week. getting your hair wet slows down the process but unless you want to be a smelly rasta you have to wash it and deal with it taking longer

>discord

Haven't lurked on this board in years, are these the same ppl from the og skype group?

Caz I know you're here lad

Only like 3 or 4 (I'm not one of them).

can you please leave our website this is a safe space for white people. cmon guys we have one place where we can speak our mind and let us steam and you niglets have to come to ruin it. leave us be

>nigger thinks a white person making a typo is evidence of kang superiority
Hearty kek.

>this is a safe space for weaboos
ftfy

you mean onani gang? HOLY SHIT

need new link

nig here it's funnier to just let them spreg out they'll give up and stop larping as nazi's