Over the course of a year I went from 175lbs to 139lbs. I still have a fair amount of belly fat and fat in general...

Over the course of a year I went from 175lbs to 139lbs. I still have a fair amount of belly fat and fat in general. What is the best way to lose fat in both diet and excercise? I already wear a size small and have a 30x30 waist. How do I get skinny without going down even more sizes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5I3LgiumTJM
t-nation.com/training/inside-the-muscles-best-ab-exercises
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

how the fuck do you have that much fat at 139lbs? are you a turbo manlet with absolutely no muscle? what the fuck

That's not a 30" waist. Your jeans might be marked 30, but it's not your waist

Is this before or after

After

you look fat as fuck OP you must be a manlet to be that weight and look like that

you look like me right now and i'm 170, how tall are you dude
also just work out, your entire body just lacks any definition at all. do some weight training.

I’m 5’5 so yes. I do have a decent amount of muscle in my biceps and quads since one of the excercises I did in my routine to lose weight was curling and squatting. Not much muscle anywhere else though

b8? how tall r u lol

lmao if you're 5'5" you're fucked either way, just go for turbomanlet status and get super jacked because you will never be effay. sorry!

is that u pajeet?

>139lbs
eat more twink

Give us a side view, just how you normally stand, no putting on a show.
I want to see how your posture is.

Do OMAD for sure.
Cardio and lifting will definitely help too, but your diet is the most important. One meal a day at around 1200 calories, no other calories during the day from eating or drinking. Maybe do a 48hour fast every now and again too.

you're gonna have to exercise (emphasize on lifting with occasional cardio) and develop a habit of eating a healthy diet. In my experience, pecs and abdomen are the last places that you lose fat if that's your goal

la creatura...

Atleast your back is straight. Now work out 5 hours every day.

proud of you man thats a big accomplishment
you should try intermittent fasting and a keto run

Honestly one of the easiest things you can do to start out is half an hour of jogging (15 minutes away and 15 minutes back) in the morning before breakfast.

Don't jog, user

Walk very fast, or run fast.
Jogging burns less calories than both, and puts more strain on your knees.
It'll suck for the first 3 days, but after a while you'll want to run more.

>Jogging burns less calories than both
not true, walking burns barely any calories at all. Unless your jogging like a senior citizen trying to stay healthy you should be exhausted and received a good cardio workout. As long as you push yourself you will burn calories

OP here. Found a box of insanity lying around in my home. Is that good?

Lift weights. Cardio's important, but nothing burns calories like lifting.

I'm in a similar boat, OP.
I'm also 5'5". Fucking Mexican genetics I swear. I'm down to 150 from 190 a year ago. I was doing cardio, but my schedule has been a bit out of wack so I haven't been able to workout, but luckily I've been able to maintain my weight over the past few months with decent dieting. I'm going to start lifting soon in the hopes that helps.

Being short is suffering though, and I'm balding at 22 (it started sometime in high school) on top of that, so I'm essentially I'm fucked. While i'm hopeless, I'm mostly continuing to try to lose weight and look as good as I can because it's either that or spiral back into depression.

Looks like you've got a bit of ATP going on but not all that much.

youtu.be/5I3LgiumTJM

t-nation.com/training/inside-the-muscles-best-ab-exercises

You might benefit from working your abs a bit. Not as "spot reduction" which isn't real but just to cinch in that waist.
For the next seven days what you should do is this: don't plan meals or exercise unless you really want to. Just write down all the food and drink that you consume and at the end of the day work out the Calories, Protein, Fat and Carbohydrate of each that you ate and their total.

sup bro ;) rate my cock

everyday is a new day where you can starve yourself and lose the weight. thats how i think about it. everyday you can start over and get closer to goal weight

5'9 160 lbs skinnyfat pear -> 5'9 122 lbs ~9-11% bf here
don't listen to most of the shitty advice here, no need to fast/do cardio/lift at your current build. i think you're better off utilizing whatever dieting method you did to lose weight and keep dropping to 120 lbs to thin out and then start lifting at maintenance calories or maybe 100 cals above maintenance - being new to the gym you will build muscle off noobie gains even at a slight deficit so you can take advantage of this without adding on any unnecessary mass. after 2-3 months you can go in a very slow bulk back to 125-130 lbs (ideally 1lb/week) and by that point in time (about 6 months assuming you stay on track) you will be about the same weight as you currently are but look 5x better
just as a side note this is not by any means the best way to go about building muscle but assuming you want a lean otter aesthetic which is the most effay build; this'll do the trick

Do a bro split
Chest/tri's
Back/bi's
Shoulders/legs

Or whatever
But make sure you're lifting and on a small cal deficit so you don't lose muscle instead of fat

Any diet tips? 160 skinny fat fag here.

Hahaha I thought this was the 175lbs pic.. you are 139lbs here?

What... do you jest me? You must be over 20% body fat.

He's 5'5 turbo manlet
Which means he has to lose more weight than normal height ppl

Damn.. just goes to show how height changes things, if he was 6'0" he would be over 200lbs.

OP post the before pics of you at 175lbs!

>5'5

You need to be doing a lower weight with more reps for toning and get your t levels checked because you seem to hold your fat like a woman.

this isnt fit wtf
go running, idiot
youll lose a bunch of water weight at first and then within 3 months if you run 4 days a week youll be thinner

how tf did you grow in height though?

Bro science of the day

Exercise can help fix posture

Get on minoxidil to stop hair loss. Apply to face for facial hair gains.

Always wear tall shoes and buy some plantillas to put inside your tall shoes.

I am a fellow short latino. I guess tons of girls after that mix of weight loss, minoxidil on scalp and face, and plantillas to make me 5 cm taller.

Hope i helped out

a bit late but don't fall for any stupid memes like fasting or keto as both aren't really that great for long term solutions - just count your calories and make sure to factor everything when you make your meals. oil/butter/sauces are very calorie heavy so you need to make sure you don't forget to track them. permanent weight loss is all about patience and taking your time so aim for a calorie deficit that will allow you to lose 2-3 lbs/week

wym? i've always been 5'9 unless you confused me for OP

woops I meant 2-3 lbs/month but at the start of your diet you will lose weight a bit faster so even closer to 5 lbs/month for your first month or two is fine

what is HIIT

before pic? your before stats are my current stats, would love to see

truly a god damn pear - 2015 thicc fatty -> 2016 thin but still skinny fat -> 2017 started lifting

fuckk dude you look just like I do now, that gives me some damn inspiration, I started at 230 about 8 months ago and just got down to 155 ish just from cico and a bit of exercise, now Im trying to lower my bf and build some muscle. thanks bro

>start lifting at maintenance calories or maybe 100 cals above maintenance - being new to the gym you will build muscle off noobie gains even at a slight deficit so you can take advantage of this without adding on any unnecessary mass

Maintenance calories?
Slight deficit?

Regardless, to start lifting seems to be necessary.

just take things slow and keep your goals realistic, i didn't just wake up one day and decided i'm gonna lose 40 lbs and cut my bodyfat % by half or more, focus on losing some weight first and keep setting realistic quarterly goals and just keep working your way down. once you're thin enough you can incorporate lifting and it feels so fucking good being skinny as shit and lifting because you will legitimately see gains coming in at a monthly basis versus people with average bodyfat percentages probably won't see much bodily changes for 2-3 months

I meant if he was hypothetically at 120 lbs and was in the lifting phase, he should lift at maintenance calories for his weight; the +100 was only offered as advice because a noobie lifting program will be about 45-1 hr/session which will only burn ~150-200 calories so that +100 would offset losing even more weight. The bit about making beginning gains with a slight deficit was just mentioned because I was just putting out the fact it is possible to build some muscle even at a small deficit as a beginner

How much do I need to lose at 5' 7"? I went from 170 to 145